• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Real World

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Yes we are. You may join.

[/QUOTE]
Cooooool. I'll be making a character. Could be done today or tomorrow.

@Scarlet Fox yes but it would have to work reversed roles, as in Caity can't go home drunk, her older sister would kill her. Pam's home alone...again, so, she could go home. Also Nate would probably object to Pam and Caity heading home drunk on foot, let alone just Pam herself I would think.

simkimchild said:
@Scarlet Fox yes but it would have to work reversed roles, as in Caity can't go home drunk, her older sister would kill her. Pam's home alone...again, so, she could go home. Also Nate would probably object to Pam and Caity heading home drunk on foot, let alone just Pam herself I would think.
So Nathan will take both of them to Pamela's house, and say he decides to baby sit them since they are drunk as all hell? Maybe also for protection reasons given the run in with Pirus.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's much better, it's a two bedroom apartment and Pam's mom is gone for a few days, Caity can sleep in Pam's bed, and Pam can sleep in her mom's double bed, which I'm sure she'll want Nate to come cuddle and such...lol Pam is a little crazy when drunk.

simkimchild said:
^ That's much better, it's a two bedroom apartment and Pam's mom is gone for a few days, Caity can sleep in Pam's bed, and Pam can sleep in her mom's double bed, which I'm sure she'll want Nate to come cuddle and such...lol Pam is a little crazy when drunk.
Sounds good, Keep it going darling.

Well Daphne got invited to the party, right? Everybody's mingling and getting drunk, but me @Tola and @Scarlet Fox are in the kitchen, Daphne can come hang with us, Pam gets very social when she's hammered ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back