• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Real World

Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late, i wasn't home for a couple days, but I was wondering if it is still okay that to join in late or...

Bichelle said:
Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late, i wasn't home for a couple days, but I was wondering if it is still okay that to join in late or...
Yes, I think we are going to skip ahead to tonight. There is a party at a guy named Damon's house since it's friday, drama and other activities will unfold there and it would be appropriate to introduce your character.

I can just say that she moved to this area on like Wednesday and heard about the party since she lives in the same neighborhood, if that's okay.

We should have a time skip to lunch so the school day doesn't take too long. I also have a question.

Bichelle said:
We should have a time skip to lunch so the school day doesn't take too long. I also have a question.
Two people (not including myself) thought a time skip to the end of the day was a good idea.

Also, what is your question?

Oh yeah, I was thinking about adding in another character (a male one this time) later on in the story so we could have more guys. I wanted to check and make sure if it was okay, though.

Bichelle said:
Oh yeah, I was thinking about adding in another character (a male one this time) later on in the story so we could have more guys. I wanted to check and make sure if it was okay, though.
That's perfectly fine.

just want everyone to know im still here :) but my first intro post wont likely be until monday (rp time ) as it will be kristians first day of school

kristian and another character have a very similar past . Excited for them to meet

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]"Maybe they were right, Happiness is a warm gun."

[/QUOTE]
I came across this and I just-

NBHD fan. <3

Are you still accepting?

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I came across this and I just-
NBHD fan. <3

Are you still accepting?

[/QUOTE]
Yes we are. You may join.

@simkimchild

So should Pamela and Caity get totally shit faced? Pamela can make some excuse that she cant go home drunk, and caity sleeps over at Damon's house so Pamela could come onto Nathan (She'd get denied because she is drunk and he is respectful) and then go from there? Or do you have another idea in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back