The Queen's Madness - OOC

ianbabyyy said:
@mewbot5408 We should be starting Day 3 relatively soon I think. Which means it's a blank slate as far as the roleplay goes. We will also be having an event at the Tavern, so if you'd like to participate make sure your character is there.
Okay please tell me when the event starts so I know when to walk in

@xEmoBunnehx Whyyyyyyy thank you. Only, you know, 8 more pages to go.

Honestly, the hardest part is just sorting through information and the order it's happening. Most interactions can be condensed into just a couple lines, which is easy. No idea what I'm gonna do when the tavern and the castle end up being in different times.

ianbabyyy said:
@xEmoBunnehx Whyyyyyyy thank you. Only, you know, 8 more pages to go.
Honestly, the hardest part is just sorting through information and the order it's happening. Most interactions can be condensed into just a couple lines, which is easy. No idea what I'm gonna do when the tavern and the castle end up being in different times.
Make one section the castle and the other the tavern?

ianbabyyy said:
Poor Caelyn. He was terrified of Joran and Asavar.
Also getting my character to places where they aren't needed to make transition to Day 3 sooner.
Awhh.. but they aren't mean D: Joran's a nice guy. Asavar's a closet softy xD

I figured as much.

Veyd Sahvoz] [CENTER] [SIZE=36px][B][FONT='Alex Brush']Erikur Cetrix[/FONT][/B][/SIZE] [IMG]https://s31.postimg.org/v18s75hnf/Erikur_Cetrix.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] "Very well then." Said Erikur as he followed behind Dai back into the tavern area. He wondered if this man might possibly have answers for questions he had about this city but he wouldn't ask these questions just yet. No. He wanted to know if the rumors about the Queen were true first before he asked any other question. That was why he came to Draede in the first place was too see if these rumors were even true to begin with and from what he has gathered they might be. He took a seat once more at the one he had sat at before and asked a nearby waitress for a cup of tea. Peppermint to be exact. He motioned for Dai to talk a seat "Do sit then. I have a question that I'm assuming you might have some knowledge of. Are these rumors of the Queen true?" He asked sitting back in his chair. @Halohbottech [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26532-c-o-i-s-e/ said:
@C O I S E[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back