The Queen's Madness - OOC

You'll never be same in these threads, mate. They are full of wild animals..lurking in the darkness and waiting for the right moment to strike. *thick Australian accent.*

@Cosmo

@xEmoBunnehx But... but.. I am too Cosmo to be eaten!

@Rui fyi, waiting for more people to post, to build some distance so we don't flood.. but at the same time... waiting for Van playing the recruit to come back to finish that arc... might have to just settle a large part of the Convo and post it in one section, if that is okay with you?

@xEmoBunnehx I got BBQ dumped on me, long story, anywho, you can't go through all that preparation and simply not eat it... which.. it... being, in this case.. well, you know... me...

@ianbabyyy Once you get past the screams and begs for mercy... and, it should go without saying, the pleading to just kill him first, he is wonderfully chewy.

You can any part of him. I declared I shall eat him. Take all the meaty parts and suck the juices with some flava beans. So I'm marinating him in the time being. -Throws another balloon for good measure with some more sauce at @Cosmo -

Sweet!! I get to have real human parts for fashion! SOMEONE CALL VOGUE BECAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE #TRENDING

@Cosmo

(I hate myself for that last bit there xD )

-Marks another tally on the chalkboard sticking her tongue out at Cosmo.- I have the vote of the majority here. We want to eat @Cosmo for his many sacrificial benefits.

@ianbabyyy

tumblr_mf0wbidlcf1qbmftbo1_400.gif

Look, okay, I want to but I just can't word her personality and backstory right, there's something mentally preventing him.

@KillThemAll When in doubt... Cosmo. Sometimes helps just talking it out.

When I write personalities, I pick 4-6 main personality traits, list them out, then just write a paragraph for each. Makes it a whole lot easier.

@ianbabyyy Yes, it does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back