The Queen's Madness - OOC

Hehe

I added the eyepatch in with magical powers, and the text just sort of happened.

Have no fear.... Cosmo.. is... here..

collapse.gif

Friend turned in a single IoU and forced me to do nearly 8 hours of manual labor getting her backyard/garden cleaned up, ready and planted and fixed her swamp cooler..... Seriously... so she drove me to the store and classes for like two weeks when I broke my glasses... I feel like I overpaid. (She owes me 60someodd dollars for paying for the rest of the fertilizer she needed to.) So... So very tired.

@KillThemAll I eat Filipino food every other Saturday... and I have been doing that for... 13 years... best friend is Filipino, and we go over every other sat to eat dinner with his parents.. Some... uh.. interesting stuff. Great cook, his mom, but... yeah. (I freaking love leacha... leeche? Leech... A? Something. Little like... plastic bowls filled with jelly. Freaking devour those. His mom doesn't even ask anymore, she just gives me two when I walk through her door.)

@LadyArdent If you are going to eat me today, give me a massage first... loosen up my muscles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. Done. It is such a love hate thing with you anyway. I want my meat tender, soft.

Yeah, pronunciation is different.

I can't even speak Tagalog or any other Filipino Dialects, just an English-Speaking scrub there for the food (like you).

Good thing pretty much every Filipino knows English, though.

It's not a food, it's a witch ^^

Also, ghosts are everywhere in the Philippines, which is why I'm reluctant to go to school there.

The food though... tempting.

I like giving massages!

tumblr_ntrozsPIvl1r2cjhho1_400.png

My mother's friends had an encounter with

something like the crouching ghost girl

above in the bathrooms, same school.

Creepy.

I'd try talking to it, though.

Like, "What up, do you still get hungry and stuff?"

@KillThemAll @ianbabyyy Would marry you both.

Yeah, see, didn't know that. His dad was born here, a soldier, he married my friend's mom (you know, before he was born) when he was visiting family. Known him forever, and his parents have like super, super accents, but I love them. Like second parents to me (I even call his mom, mom.) Always funny to eat there though because.. we get the weirdest looks when we go out. They are all 5'8ish.. I am 6'3, have long brown hair and a short beard, I straight out look like Jesus (was my nickname... and kinda still is).

My family believes in ghost, I don't, but... well, still wouldn't like to meet one, so I don't blame you.

The first Filipino movie had the mananangal, was a horror movie.

Could watch that

*Trigger Warning*

Contains women cut-in-half with bat wings and super long tongues that eat the fetuses of pregnant women.

Encase yall think I was joking:

I straight up look like Jesus

5175878-0136055679-Pictu.jpg
@KillThemAll Lol wait, wait, wait, the... the tongue goes into the womb to get the fetus? Because... I... don't want to see that part.

I've found Jesus reborn.

Also, I believe so...

Unless it goes through the belly button somehow, it's going to get sexual.

I think.

Cosmo said:
Encase yall think I was joking:
I straight up look like Jesus

5175878-0136055679-Pictu.jpg
@KillThemAll Lol wait, wait, wait, the... the tongue goes into the womb to get the fetus? Because... I... don't want to see that part.
Well shite, guess I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back