The Queen's Madness - OOC

@ianbabyyy Ehen Emmony does her magic on Amunet. Will she bring back memories that are like locked away? Like I'm just curious because after all that wonderful Seer stuff im going to throw together her history.

Sounds like heaven

I can't sleep unless it's super cold or if I'm just way too exhausted...

@xEmoBunnehx 40 degrees sounds so nice.. I.. I would curl up and just love it so much. When it hits 70, I start complaining about it being hot...

Fuck you guys >.< My preferred temperature is 80 and up. Anything below 60 and I'm cold. (Because anemia sucks.) Like..I wear a jacket (or two) year round x.x

@xEmoBunnehx >.> That isn't making me not want to touch it. If anything, you are making promises that I am tempted to see if you will carry it out.

xEmoBunnehx said:
<.< You know I will. I am not afraid to mount you to keep you from touchin' my thermostat.
Yes, yes I am~
Where do you live? I'm going to tip the men in black.

@xEmoBunnehx Whoa, you are going to beat me and mount me!? Now I have to touch it.

@KillThemAll You said that joke before you knew she was from TN, and you have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw that. xD I think it was back when we were talking about what kind of drunks we were.

KillThemAll said:
Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.
._. No.

Cosmo said:
@xEmoBunnehx Whoa, you are going to beat me and mount me!? Now I have to touch it.
@KillThemAll You said that joke before you knew she was from TN, and you have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw that. xD I think it was back when we were talking about what kind of drunks we were.
And you'll like it ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back