The Queen's Madness - OOC

xEmoBunnehx said:
Because his stuff is all terrible to me. And being forced to study him in High School was hell.
Do so? o-o
I sorta like him. I mean,

I'm not a fan, but I'd go

to a play of his with a

friend or date and not

have a hellish time.

I had a few stanza's memorised from the play. Plus I once new the Annabelle Lee poem by Poem by heart. Freshman literature was an awesome class and if we memorized things it was extra points. Easy A.

Guys, if anyone here is coming up with history or lands I'd really like to know for the list I'll be making, thanks.

@KillThemAll >.< I don't get tired at all in heat, I just can't sleep. When it is cold... I love it because I just want to snuggle up in warm blanket and sleep the day away.

@ianbabyyy :D I am kinda meh on Shakespeare. Hamlet is my favorite probably followed by Julius and Othello.

@Beowulf I am not the biggest Poe fan. I think there are plenty of other, better, poets out there (such as Sidney or Eliot) and people like him so much, and Shakespeare, because they aren't as exposed to poetry and that is just kinda what they know best (and Poe has kinda been made famous by every goth kid everywhere).

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a class on creative writing and for one whole semester we went over poetry, it was all terrible.

@Beowulf Shame, I rather love poetry, well, good poetry, some is awful.

@xEmoBunnehx :P Go to your local highschool and start asking around, most of the people who love Poe, can remember parts of his stories/poems, are going to be emo/goth/scene kids.

I like some of his stories, but more of an Eliot guy. Hollow Men <3 My bae.

Cosmo said:
@Beowulf Shame, I rather love poetry, well, good poetry, some is awful.
@xEmoBunnehx :P Go to your local highschool and start asking around, most of the people who love Poe, can remember parts of his stories/poems, are going to be emo/goth/scene kids.

I like some of his stories, but more of an Eliot guy. Hollow Men <3 My bae.
I am not going back to the hell hole that is my high school xDD FUCK THAT! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back