The Queen's Madness - OOC

I've only seen RWBY, and RWBY chibi but that's a guilty pleasure, so with that said I need to rant about the ending of the latest season. WHY!? WHO MADE THAT DECISION!?

Beowulf said:
I've only seen RWBY, and RWBY chibi but that's a guilty pleasure, so with that said I need to rant about the ending of the latest season. WHY!? WHO MADE THAT DECISION!?
I liked the darkness~

Do you mean our MVP redhead?

Beowulf said:
THAT! AND THE LOSS OF AN ARM! AND SHE'S DEPRESSED ABOUT IT NOW TO, SO THAT'S JUST GREAT! MOSTLY THOSE TWO!
I think Yang has always had that sort of depression, just that the attack and injury pushed her past the limit.

Pretty much all of RWBY has some sort of inner sadness

Ruby and her mom

Yang and her mom

Blake and Adam

Weiss and daddy.

latest

Like a so.

My opinion of Ironwood went up quite a bit after I saw his bad assery.

Beowulf said:
latest

Like a so.

My opinion of Ironwood went up quite a bit after I saw his bad assery.
I mean, he's just doing what he thinks is right.

Also, I think Ozpin has done some seriously bad shit. I'm guessing he's the wizard and Salem is one of the original season maidens while her sisters got killed for their powers, so it became a sort of curse.

ianbabyyy said:
Why do ya'll keep answering my questions for me? Makes me feel unimportant. -pouts-
Of course you're important~

I'll stop answering if it makes you feel better.

ianbabyyy said:
Why do ya'll keep answering my questions for me? Makes me feel unimportant. -pouts-
What question where?

KillThemAll said:
I mean, he's just doing what he thinks is right.
Also, I think Ozpin has done some seriously bad shit. I'm guessing he's the wizard and Salem is one of the original season maidens while her sisters got killed for their powers, so it became a sort of curse.
Speaking of Oz, see what I did there? I don't mind to much that he died, I'm pretty sure he died at least. Oh, but I am kind of salty about Torchwick dying. Favorite villain, by far. Anyways, back on topic, hopefully now that Qrow has kindasorta picked up Ozpin's spot we'll be seeing more of him, so yay.

Beowulf said:
What question where?
Speaking of Oz, see what I did there? I don't mind to much that he died, I'm pretty sure he died at least. Oh, but I am kind of salty about Torchwick dying. Favorite villain, by far. Anyways, back on topic, hopefully now that Qrow has kindasorta picked up Ozpin's spot we'll be seeing more of him, so yay.
Yay!

Mm, I don't think Oz is dead. I'm betting we'll see him when more Salem shows up.

I'm also salty about Roman. I think there's a genuine love between him and Neo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[media]

[/media]
So I have two questions. A.) what is Professor Oobleck drinking. And B.) what kind of dog is zwei?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back