The Queen's Madness - OOC

Okay so I've been looking over the lore tabs and such, and I think this is a cool RP that'd I'd like to join! I just wanted to check however to make sure it was still open. Also wanted to make sure there weren't any things I couldn't do or any rules I may break.

Just didn't want to step on any toes, hope I'm not doing so now!

@LokiofSP Welcome! We are of course still open. :) Always happy to accept new people. As far as rules or things, nothing special, just your basic roleplaying niceties.

Toes are sufficiently unflattened, and I look forward to having you in our group!

ianbabyyy said:
@LokiofSP Welcome! We are of course still open. :) Always happy to accept new people. As far as rules or things, nothing special, just your basic roleplaying niceties.
Toes are sufficiently unflattened, and I look forward to having you in our group!
Alright, thank you so much!

I'll go make a CS now, thanks for the help :)

ianbabyyy said:
Woot! -excited wiggling-
Also, just one question (Last one I swear) are the Draco-lings dragons that look like humans or something? Just a bit confused on the race appearance wise...

Fourth of July craze in Chicago is already starting~

And by that, I mean I saw a guy robbing a store.

But, I am now in my hotel eating yogurt pretzels and sipping Monster!

Yay.

KillThemAll said:
Fourth of July craze in Chicago is already starting~
And by that, I mean I saw a guy robbing a store.

But, I am now in my hotel eating yogurt pretzels and sipping Monster!

Yay.
Here in TN, you never know if it's fireworks or some asshole shooting off his guns xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back