The Queen's Madness - OOC

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24512-darth-gangsta/ said:
@Darth Gangsta[/URL] Do you use that same image for every medieval RP character you make?
I only used that image like twice. I have a bunch of characters I use. He's just one of my favorite cuz he's fleshed out. Only two of my fantasy characters are fleshed out. Naumon Wolfsword and Ragnar Floki.

Am I complaining all your characters use dark magic? No. ( :) )

So, as far as the guards, Asavar is the Captain of the Queen's guard. I don't believe there is a captain for either the castle or the city guards.

And if there is, please correct me. There's always so much going on, I miss stuff.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I only used that image like twice. I have a bunch of characters I use. He's just one of my favorite cuz he's fleshed out. Only two of my fantasy characters are fleshed out. Naumon Wolfsword and Ragnar Floki.
Am I complaining all your characters use dark magic? No. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Fair point

ianbabyyy said:
So, as far as the guards, Asavar is the Captain of the Queen's guard. I don't believe there is a captain for either the castle or the city guards.
And if there is, please correct me. There's always so much going on, I miss stuff.
If there isn't a captain for the city guard then I was wondering if I could be the captain, I kind of want to play as a highborne.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back