• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE PURSUED & THE PURSUING – applications

Main
Here
OOC
Here

vaipiano

𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

09542ADD-F706-421B-ACC4-F51AAFC8736D.gif

welcome to the application & character sheets thread. as mentioned, this is not first come first serve. this will be relatively simple, as i have don’t have many specific requirements.
first off, as you may know, colourized media did not exist in the 1920s (at least not widely, as artists had to colour in film tapes manually); for the sake of aesthetics, i would very much prefer that we stick to either having face claims which are period-appropriate (much like how we use modern celebrities for our characters) or, as an alternative, using black & white media to illustrate your muse’s imagery (or black and white gifs/images of actors, it’s whatever.)
secondly, the only questions i ask for the “application process” is: how did you interpret the role you have chosen’s description? some were more vague than others, so it will be either easy or hard depending on what you have chosen. if you will, understand it as though you have just read the description, and tell me what it meant to you at that moment, or if your role has no descriptio/the description is too obvious, explain to me your creative process. i’d be very interested to read that!
that’s all! i am looking forward to seeing what everyone has made out of my weirdly specific but vague descriptions. srry for taking so long to post the cs! V_V

Last edited:

the journalist

fc: lashana lynch

melba althea greene

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back