• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Oh, oops, I thought we were doing other stuff before we had breakfast. Merin is day drinking right now.

Oh, oops, I thought we were doing other stuff before we had breakfast. Merin is day drinking right now.
Lol I thought he was doing that at the table.

But yes. We're starting together this time. I found it is more efficient to start together after timeskips to avoid IC post of people loitering then coming together.

(Mistook a different OOC thread for current one whoops moved the post here lol)

Pokes head in
Hows it going fellas?
I think I mostly caught up with stuff with fun fun fun fun.

got a tap on the shoulder that this was happening again. I see some new blood for the blood lily. And some oldies.

Been a few years. I dont know if I have the goods to RP again but I can watch all this unfold for a little bit while I decide if Im gonna go for this and/or make a new character or try to drag one of my oldies in here.
I think my bad habit of adding too much background for my characters might be still around but I mostly remember All of my stuff.
I dont think anyone other then Shin obviously, (maybe jellal, Ori and Rein remember me lol) remembers me from back then.

Also how does the Dice stuff work?

all these topics confusing me 😵

Jack Jack , duh I remember you since our Mahora adventures.

PJ 2015 - Don't have custom class.

PJ 2020 aged like fine wine - Can make custom class.

Ask Shin the rest.

(Mistook a different OOC thread for current one whoops moved the post here lol)

Pokes head in
Hows it going fellas?
I think I mostly caught up with stuff with fun fun fun fun.

got a tap on the shoulder that this was happening again. I see some new blood for the blood lily. And some oldies.

Been a few years. I dont know if I have the goods to RP again but I can watch all this unfold for a little bit while I decide if Im gonna go for this and/or make a new character or try to drag one of my oldies in here.
I think my bad habit of adding too much background for my characters might be still around but I mostly remember All of my stuff.
I dont think anyone other then Shin obviously, (maybe jellal, Ori and Rein remember me lol) remembers me from back then.

Also how does the Dice stuff work?

all these topics confusing me 😵

Hey there old friend.

I'll get you up to speed on the dice. Its real simple. If you wish to have Donar return that's possible. He's still in his position as a lieutenant in the norhad swords

Hey there old friend.

I'll get you up to speed on the dice. Its real simple. If you wish to have Donar return that's possible. He's still in his position as a lieutenant in the norhad swords
Yeah about Donar...... lol I forgot to grab his document from my old laptop before it died,(like 90% of everything else rp related lmao). I'm gonna get the Hard drive to someone to get the stuff off it tomorrow hopefully so I dont have to fish for him in RPN. So yeah when I looked into the files for my newish computer is when I realized it heh. Funny enough if you remember, i blew up the old laptop and got it fixed, chrome gave it red screen of death so it died anyway T^T

I dont know if I want to try any of the stuff I had planned for Donar back then but I might, just not onthe grand scale I thought of back then. Too ambitious at the time . But yeah I assume the battle system is pretty much the same as previous? And yeah the refresher on the Dice will be helpful.

Jellal Jellal Nice to see you remember that fun time from those now dead/thanos snapped forums lol

Yeah about Donar...... lol I forgot to grab his document from my old laptop before it died,(like 90% of everything else rp related lmao). I'm gonna get the Hard drive to someone to get the stuff off it tomorrow hopefully so I dont have to fish for him in RPN. So yeah when I looked into the files for my newish computer is when I realized it heh. Funny enough if you remember, i blew up the old laptop and got it fixed, chrome gave it red screen of death so it died anyway T^T

I dont know if I want to try any of the stuff I had planned for Donar back then but I might, just not onthe grand scale I thought of back then. Too ambitious at the time . But yeah I assume the battle system is pretty much the same as previous? And yeah the refresher on the Dice will be helpful.

Jellal Jellal Nice to see you remember that fun time from those now dead/thanos snapped forums lol

His OC is at least still intact from the previous RP in case you want to revive him

The old gang, Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser , Jack Rakan Jack Rakan and me from the Thanos snapped forums reunited.

The gag is still on lol, why my characters and Jack's always end up together and get shipped, the inevitable Donar and Ria interaction is coming soon.

As long as you don't stab me in the back like Hyoubu otherwise Ria gets Vietnam flashbacks.

Jellal Jellal what you still on about getting stabbed in the back? xD
Actually wait I thought this was the version before those events happened at all by like a year or something?
I dont remember sadly.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Oh my it's all there.
And... looks for the edit button Ah yeah. I can edit it still woot. Can fix my grammar lol
...... I forgot what Artes variation was lol.
Actually... do I need to reset these stats? or are they fine? I dont mind if I took a back seat in battles till everyone else got to that level either. same goes for deleting them stats unless there's a plan later.

Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
It should be okay for now. It sort of fits the story. A lieutenant should be able to do a little more than the average adventurer.

Jellal Jellal I think to make things quick we can have our OCs Donar Ria and Seles know about each other but this is the first time they mission together.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Oh right, Donar and Seles never really went on missions together, only talked after the whole base exploding thing wasnt it?

There a best way you would like me to show up? I'll start making up some ideas for a post.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Oh right, Donar and Seles never really went on missions together, only talked after the whole base exploding thing wasnt it?

There a best way you would like me to show up? I'll start making up some ideas for a post.

Exactly. She's been the shadow part of the guild. Always away on missions.

Currently 3 Ocs are at the table having breakfast or booze. Seles, Ria, Merin. Others will be showing up.

Donar can show up saying it was a request by the Commander. There is also a newspaper with Current Elegos workd events. Just a little world building that people can discuss if that helps with conversation

Sorry everyone, but I think I'll need to take a small break from roleplaying. I will get back soon, but it will probably be a few days or weeks till that happens.
So just go on without me, but I'll be back eventually.

Sorry everyone, but I think I'll need to take a small break from roleplaying. I will get back soon, but it will probably be a few days or weeks till that happens.
So just go on without me, but I'll be back eventually.

I understand. Thanks for letting me know. But yeah we'll proceed with your character with the group so that when you return you can jump right back in

Ok! I was thinking it would be like a big shotgun. He's got to load it each time he fires, but they're big rounds.

Ok! I was thinking it would be like a big shotgun. He's got to load it each time he fires, but they're big rounds.

Yup sounds cool. I want to make it so that firearm ammunition, because it is represented by dice as a physical ATK does around the same damage. I also wanted to make it more powerful in terms of damage to HP, but to balance it out ammunition becomes a limited and purchasable item.

I have most of the mechanics down for Firearms. I tried to keep it universal and simple. Let me know your thoughts.

FireArms Dice Mechanics.
Description: This Section is for the use of FireArms in the Roleplay and how to use them.

Ammunition: All Ammunitions for all types ( shotgun, rifle, pistol, machine gun ) are subject to the following conditions
- Limited Load: Fully loaded, firearms have a max of 5 rounds. Reloading is instant.
e.g.: OC requires the right amount of CCA and ATK dice to shoot all 5 rounds.
- Unlimited OoC ammunition: Players can purchase an unlimited amount of ammunition in-game
- Limited Supply: OC's can only carry a limited replenishing supply per combat engagement. 10 rounds
e.g. : if a roleplay chapter has 3 Engagement Scenarios, each scenario, OC's can reload fully. However if during an Engagement you use up all the ammunition it is exhausted until the E.S. is complete.
- Price: 10 Rounds = 2 token points

Combat and Dice: Dice rolls, damage and conditions of use are all the same despite different firearms or ammunitions
- Firearms cannot be EVADED or ATTACKED.
- Only DEF Dice or Artes can respond to firearm fire.
- Rolls are similar to ATK dice. 3 and Above for HITS
- Every hit does -2HP as opposed to -1HP for normal ATK dice.
- Missed Rolls count as Ammunition wasted.
e.g. : Player roll 5,5,2,6,1 = 3 HITS or -6 HP dmg / and 5 rounds used

Fred Colon Fred Colon
Reinhardt Reinhardt
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Jellal Jellal
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Slav Slav

Hey everyone,

You may have noticed I tagged you to a new thread.

This is where players can keep tract of their progress and grow their OCs abilities

I have also allocated 100 Token Points to all players currently part of the RP
As a bonus, I have unlocked everyone's level 1 Arte for free.

Now is a great time to unlock and gain new abilities for future Engagement Scenarios. The Training Grounds thread is what allows OC's to grow their personal Stats.

Whatever OC build you are looking for, this thread can help with fine tuning your class. Like in traditional games with classes, Tanks have high HP, Mages have a lot of mana, DPS high atk rate.
Build your character the you want! Currently, the balance is quite nice when it comes to character classes.

If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back