• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Price of a Life

dapperghost said:
Oops. I'll write something about that to prompt more questions from you guys.
I'm surprised that I forgot, because I actually have a really clear image in my mind of what the city looks like...
OwO i'm tempted to ask about your thoughts.. But.. Then i'd be spoiling it for myself and others

I'm writing it up on the PP right now. Kinda. I'm using lots of image references because I'm too lazy to draw at the moment.

Y-yes! Sort of! I draw as a hobby, but I'm not very good at it. My RpN avatar is actually a quick doodle of mine, though I hope to replace it with a better one shortly...

dapperghost said:
Y-yes! Sort of! I draw as a hobby, but I'm not very good at it. My RpN avatar is actually a quick doodle of mine, though I hope to replace it with a better one shortly...
But but but OwO its so cute!

I draw too but... I'm still learning ;-; i've made an avatar, but i've never used it

Ahehe thanks... I guess that practice is the only real way of learning... You should totally try using that avatar!

- Also, separate point here, does anyone want me to credit them for suggestions and stuff in the thread when it goes up?

dapperghost said:
Ahehe thanks... I guess that practice is the only real way of learning... You should totally try using that avatar!
- Also, separate point here, does anyone want me to credit them for suggestions and stuff in the thread when it goes up?
Only if you actively used any of my suggestions. If not I'm fine without ^^

All right! I'll add a new section in and list all your names (provided I can work out your RpN names from the PP nicks, or course).

Dominaiscna said:
Yup, i need to keep practising !
That would be it

<-
Aieee! Super-cute!! You're really good at drawing~

dapperghost said:
All right! I'll add a new section in and list all your names (provided I can work out your RpN names from the PP nicks, or course).
Aieee! Super-cute!! You're really good at drawing~
I am Dom btw lol

And eeeep thank youu >.< but i'm not very good.., i mean.. Just look at that adorable ghost >w<

seems mostly everybody here draws 030....um rusty /-\ stop drawing some months ago....

and im very exited to see this RP actually!!! Cant wait to read what is done! and you dint have to but is good ^^

I will be choosing reptile's -3- i know i said it but....Hmp >3>...S-Senpai notice i was first

[QUOTE="Collie Faxroux]This sounds like a potentially complex and engaging RP, I'm really interested for sure.

[/QUOTE]
Just wait till you see the PP lol

Oh god, the PP is a mess. I'll organise everything into tabs in the real thread and add a Q&A if I can get a request done in time.

Thanks! And it's going to take me a while to write it up, plus I've got coursework to distract me... But they gives you all a bit longer to leave ideas on the PP and they might just get in!

Ooooh, so many people draw here :D

I too, like to draw. Fuzzy critters. Like my avatar. But that's old.

ANYWAY BACK ON TOPIC

I'm looking forward to playing :) Take your time, though. Coursework > roleplays.

I didn't actually give any ideas, just asked questions, so you don't need to credit me at all. You can if you want to, though.

Hehe, okay. Your avatar is really cute, though... Dooh (:3)

The deadline for the work is Monday so it shouldn't be too long before I can put it up. Heck, if I'm efficient it could go up today or tomorrow.

Im exited :o ! have not felt for a rp like this in a long time! good luck!

wait

shoold we at least have the Character sheet skeleton so we could make our Characters now and once the RP is up we could just post them and save ALOT of time?

Hmm... I'm not sure how that would work. It's impossible for people to create characters without knowing how they might have come to be.

I don't think it will take too long for the RP to go up, anyway. I'm adding some finishing touches to the lore, then I'll set the scene, post it and put in a request for an extra tab.

Hehe, thanks Dom ^^'

Does anyone here know how long it generally takes for requested tabs to be added? I have a feeling that I might need an extra one to fit everything in...

I've been lurking because I'm new to this site and I was trying to get the hang of everything but I am definitely interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back