The Place We Call Home

Christopher bared his small sharp teeth. He sat on a bed, and gently pet the crow. Maine tilted his head. "Why were you under the bed?"

".....I ran away from the director... he wants me to let me be a test subject for a project and... His newer P.C's scare me.. "christopher said.

Sigma and theta looked at christopher. "where's morgrim?" they asked.

Christopher looked up a minute when morgrims name was mentioned, then he looked back at the crow with his ears drooped. "He... the director took him away when I was asleep.... he was gonna try to split him but.. when he took him to torture him.. morgrim couldnt... he couldnt bare it and...." he stopped, a few tears dripping down his face. 
"yeah." david agreed. He stared off into the forest his fur raising up. He could of swore he was seeing a young girl sitting on the hood of a large cobra

David shook his head and looked at soror. "I think it's getting pretty late... dont you think that its probably about time that we should be getting back to the base?"

"I suppose you're right. There's no point in wandering around aimlessly in the forest." said Soror, turning towards David. She smiled.

David made a small smile and nodded. He started to walk back to base.

Theta began to have tears run down his face. Sigma's ears drooped slightly, yet he didnt cry. He went into his chip and slept. Xavior, along with other P.C.'s related to morgrim where automatically alerted about the death of one of there family members. Xavior's walking pace slowed down to a stop. David looked at him. "why are we stopping?" he asked curiously. Xavior's head lowered a moment. 
((bump))

Soror continued to follow David until he stopped. Seeing Xavior, Soror knelt to his height and softly asked, "Are you alright, Xavior?"

"He just.................My brother just.....passed away." He said in a quiet tone. David looked a little surprised. "Who?" he asked. Xavior began to walk, but a little more slowly. "You didn't like him anyways so why does it matter.." Xavior said.

"I'm so sorry." said Soror. She stood up from her kneeling position and began to walk once more. She didn't know what else to say to Xavior, she turned her head towards David but she realized he was lost as well.

David tried to think of what to say but it was as if when he was about to speak he felt not to. Even if he did not show it often, he cared deeply for his P.C. "Is...there anything I can do?" david said, speaking softly to him. Xavior shook his head. Xavior looked back at soror. "Now I know how you must of felt Soror.. when Garry died......and it hurts."

David stayed quiet. Xavior eventually walked into the base and returned to David's shoulder, now that the light from the base was provided.

C.T. looked at the doctor and smiled faintly. "I'd never thought I'd say this, but thanks."

The doctor smiled. "No worries miss." she said kindly. "Now excuse me but in order for you to get better you will need rest. And lots of it. Your lucky to still be alive." the doctor said. C.T. made a small nod and closed her eyes. Eventually she fell asleep. The doctor injected pain killer into her and began to operate. Eventually she had stitches and the only thing left to do was wait. The Doctor walked out of the room. The leader paced around nervously. He looked at the doctor. The doctor gave him a relaxed smile. "In a week's time she will be ok." she said softly. The leader made a grin and a nod. "Thanks Doc." he said. He was about to walk away when a soldier came over in a hurry. "Sir!" the soldier saluted standing straight in front of him. The leader just shook his head. "At ease." he said. The soldier loosened up. "We have some good news...and some bad news..."

"hit me." the leader said with a smirk. "good news is, we cracked the code. Bad news is, the code is actually on how to duplicate a P.C., not make one. You must have the original P.C. in order to create more."

The leader sighed and thought for a minute. "Soldier, get me a head count on how many soldiers we have left, and get me as much information on this P.C. you speak of ASAP." The leader demanded. "Yes Sir!" the soldier barked, and he ran off back to his squad, who started going around counting all the soldiers. The soldier, then came back quickly with data about the alpha P.C. on a clipboard. The leader read it. "So if these agents know where to find him.... perhaps we'll need to capture one.. " the leader said. The soldier looked nervous. "But sir if... well before when we've fought them... we always had to retreat... It wouldn't be a good idea to-" the soldier said but the leader cut him off. "Do you doubt my power?!" The leader said angrily at his soldier. The soldier shyly backed off. "of course not sir." he said quietly. "good. Now I want you to get all of our spys and trackers to set up traps in the areas of where they may travel in smaller groups. We will need to catch one, and one alone, or else you will be over powered. Together they are strong, but they are weaker when they dont have help." The soldier nodded. He walked off, and told the other soldiers. They nodded and did as instructed.

(lol sorry for long post but im just really bored cuz im not in any other rps :I )

Soror looked at the forest floor when she heard Xavior, "..at least you have your brothers to lean on to...instead of facing the grief on your one..." whispered. She then walked into the base stopping once to pat Xavior's head.

Xavior looked at soror, not expecting to be patted on the head. "... true. At least he's back now. But anyways.. " he said but interrupted by a yawn. " I'm.. gonna just... sleep..." he said, struggling to stay awake. He eventually fell asleep on david's shoulder. Tex walked past, Theta crying into her shoulder. She gently stroked him. "Theta calm down I know it's sad but you can't do anything about it you just have to deal with it stop crying theta." Tex said softly. Theta made a small growl through his cry. "I..I'm gonna kill him for this!This is his fault!" Theta growled upset. David smirked hearing theta. "Ha, if it was that easy I would of killed him a while back." david mumbled. The creature heard and grinned, hearing both of them say that.

Soror gave Xavior a small smile, "May you have sweet dreams." she murmured. She then looked at Theta who seemed inconsolable.

"If you want to I guess..." Tex said. She seemed tired.

Theta growled at soror. "I am calm!" he spat.

Soror picked Theta off of Tex's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Get some rest, Tex." replied Soror. She patted Theta's head, "You're not calm..but its probably better your not. At least you weren't like me.." she murmured to Theta.

Tex nodded her thanks and walked off. Theta's ears flattened, he had tears still going down his face, but didnt seem sad about it, but more stubborn. He made an annoyed grunt. He just kept repeating himself: "I'm going to kill him."

The song may of not of soothed theta, but david had enjoyed it at least. Theta was a little bit calmer. He climbed over to david's shoulder and then onto his head. "come on david lets go kill him!" theta said. David shook his head. "Theta stop it." he said. Theta chuckled and tugged on david's ear. David just crossed his arms.

Theta's eyes seemed to change along with his attitude. He turned to soror and snarled loudly at her and looked as if he was going to attack her. The creature seemed to be having fun controlling another P.C.

David grabbed theta "hey theta cut it out whats the anger for?" he asked. Theta snarled and bit david.

Soror looked Theta confused as he is not like that. Seeing that something was terribly wrong with Theta, Soror got her pistol from its holster and strike Theta with the hilt.

Tex had just laid down in her bed when suddenly she heard theta shouting for her. She let out a tired sigh and began walking back over. Theta then turned towards david and soror again and bit david again, causing him to let go. David bled a little bit. He made a small growl. Theta fell to the floor and climbed up to soror's shoulder and bit her as well, snarling loudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back