• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Originals

Oh, someone willingly joined the overly new Anglo-Italo family....wait, is that even legal? xD

Oh, perhaps then we could RP, hence I am current discordless to RP with io ;-; PS: SORRY ME DAUGHTER.

Oh, someone willingly joined the overly new Anglo-Italo family....wait, is that even legal? xD

Oh, perhaps then we could RP, hence I am current discordless to RP with io ;-; PS: SORRY ME DAUGHTER.

It is now! xD
It's okay. Would give me more reason to hop online. I hope.

It is now! xD
It's okay. Would give me more reason to hop online. I hope.
Hopefully, cos if it weren't for that, I'd be going to play Hoi4 again xD

Do I PM you or do you PM me or you want to try and RP with those other two if you might? I am absolutely a weird asking curious mavelous random person by the way

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING THIS?! GO TO SLEEP, YE BLOODY IDIOTS! IT IS BED TIME! SHOOO SHOOOOOOO
*Scares y'all away with an old broom*

Hopefully, cos if it weren't for that, I'd be going to play Hoi4 again xD

Do I PM you or do you PM me or you want to try and RP with those other two if you might? I am absolutely a weird asking curious mavelous random person by the way
PM me please. Hopefully we can work something out.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WATCHING THIS?! GO TO SLEEP, YE BLOODY IDIOTS! IT IS BED TIME! SHOOO SHOOOOOOO
*Scares y'all away with an old broom*
This made me laugh too hard. Now I have orange juice all over my floor.

PM me please. Hopefully we can work something out.

This made me laugh too hard. Now I have orange juice all over my floor.
Absolutely, although I meant to ask; what are you in the Rassforth fam? Nephew, Son, Daughter, Adopted Heir, Dog, Mother, Grandmother, Granddad, whatever, etc?

AND THEN PRAISE THE SUN! FOR GOD MADE IT FOR US TO LEARN TO NOT LOOK AT WHAT WE SHOULDN'T LOOK AT OR OTHERWISE WE'LL GO BLIND!

Absolutely, although I meant to ask; what are you in the Rassforth fam? Nephew, Son, Daughter, Adopted Heir, Dog, Mother, Grandmother, Granddad, whatever, etc?

AND THEN PRAISE THE SUN! FOR GOD MADE IT FOR US TO LEARN TO NOT LOOK AT WHAT WE SHOULDN'T LOOK AT OR OTHERWISE WE'LL GO BLIND!

I didn't know I could actually choose. o.o Umm...adopted heir sounds nifty.

Omg that reference! hahah I get it. Good one!

What a good enigma and choice, very well, muh heir. *Puts on Dark Side Hood* You shall be known as Master...Piper Sue Who of Rassforth, Archduke Apprentice of The Austrian Rassforth Archduchy.

*Puts hoody away*

Now! PRAISE AND ANWSER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back