• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Originals

-I mean I know I’m supposed to kill you but you’re kind of hot au
👉 You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au
-i always thought you were weird for carrying an umbrella in the snow, but now it’s snowing REALLY hard and we’re going the same way
👉'roommate has a nightmare and doesn't want to sleep alone at night' au
The one's with 👉 have truly caught my interest.

-I mean I know I’m supposed to kill you but you’re kind of hot au
👉 You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au
-i always thought you were weird for carrying an umbrella in the snow, but now it’s snowing REALLY hard and we’re going the same way
👉'roommate has a nightmare and doesn't want to sleep alone at night' au
The one's with 👉 have truly caught my interest.
PM meee ^^

I go out, try to find RPs.

And as my eyes go to delightful sunbirth light to search for it it quickly turns into the death star exploding as I see the very first thing.

This forum.

The irony kick me in the nuts everytime.

Oh okay neat! Well, 'Forbidden' sounds really neato.
I also really like the following tumblr AU's:
-You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au
-A prays to the love god for assistance in finding someone, and the love god literally decides to come help in physical form (ooh how great would it be if the love god and A fell in love)
-Person A has absolutely sworn off romance after their last relationship (thrown out old sheets that were shared, washed their clothing dozens of times to get rid of their ex’s smell that just won’t go away) when they can’t help meeting eyes with B and feeling their heart flutter for the first time in a long time

Maybe we can work something out?

I don't care who you are, I just found you worthy of my followship.

You can't deny it, I am sorry.

*Hits you with followship hammer*

I go out, try to find RPs.

And as my eyes go to delightful sunbirth light to search for it it quickly turns into the death star exploding as I see the very first thing.

This forum.

The irony kick me in the nuts everytime.
my plots were written by my fifteen year old self and they require much updating

Oh okay neat! Well, 'Forbidden' sounds really neato.
I also really like the following tumblr AU's:
-You’re the only kid in AP Bio that is smarter than me and I will destroy you and your perfect face and one day you just stopped coming to school and I’m a little worried??? au
-A prays to the love god for assistance in finding someone, and the love god literally decides to come help in physical form (ooh how great would it be if the love god and A fell in love)
-Person A has absolutely sworn off romance after their last relationship (thrown out old sheets that were shared, washed their clothing dozens of times to get rid of their ex’s smell that just won’t go away) when they can’t help meeting eyes with B and feeling their heart flutter for the first time in a long time

Maybe we can work something out?
send a pm!

Are you, too, gonna claim to be Heir to the Rassforth Family? To be fair, I don't think I even have the power to stop any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back