[The Official RPN Character Challenge 2015]Three Days to Go!

SkyGinge

Sad Shroom
There are only three days left before the submission period ends!

@Dark Severus

@Aelin @Hunnyhelp @AllHailDago : You hefty bunch have all liked at least one of the core competition threads. Now, this might have been just because you are nice people who like liking, but had no intention of joining the competition - that's absolutely fine of course, and if that's the case, then just ignore this thread, there's no need to explain yourself below. It could, however, indicate that you were intending to join - and hence I've tagged you here to remind you :)

I've no characters within the time constraints I wish to use. But I like it cause the original original character battle was an idea I pitched that got turned down. So it makes me happy seeing it tried AGAIN. Regardless of my lack of contribution it makes me feel good that a parallel idea us going over so well, ynow?

So I'll be very closely watching the events.

*drags Sky over to the side*

*whispers*

I think your tags dun goofed up in that there spoiler.

I'm working on the Preliminary Round introduction post in advance right at this very minute btw, hype-hype-hype! :D

SkyGinge said:
I'm working on the Preliminary Round introduction post in advance right at this very minute btw, hype-hype-hype! :D
I can feel the dokis going crazy at a heart-rate of over 160/100 (expect a heart attack very soo

Excitement. That is a thing that is happening. But also fear because I still can't get mt character to act quite the way I want him. Back to furiously writing practice scenarios to try and get him right!

I most insightful update and the time ticking away only adds to the ever growing flavor of anticipation!

Trying to make my character sound less Op... I'm not a OP player, but it sounds like they are....

That and I need to split up my beautiful twins and pick one.....

SkyGinge said:
There are only three days left before the submission period ends!

@Dark Severus

@Aelin @Hunnyhelp @AllHailDago : You hefty bunch have all liked at least one of the core competition threads. Now, this might have been just because you are nice people who like liking, but had no intention of joining the competition - that's absolutely fine of course, and if that's the case, then just ignore this thread, there's no need to explain yourself below. It could, however, indicate that you were intending to join - and hence I've tagged you here to remind you :)
I was planning on joining, but so far I'm having trouble with getting into a roleplay. Every time I get into one it's not completed.

@Dark Severus : Well, the condition is that the character was created before Friday 12th June. Even if the RP never really kicked off, as long as the character was created before then (and after September 1st 2014) they're fine for entry! So I'm not sure what you mean be 'completed', but given you've been on site since April, I'm positive you have some characters that fit the criteria :)

@The Suspicious Eye : Cool stuff! Ideally, if you can get it up by the end of today that'd be grand; I can always ask you to edit if I think it still sounds a little OP :)

SkyGinge said:
@Dark Severus : Well, the condition is that the character was created before Friday 12th June. Even if the RP never really kicked off, as long as the character was created before then (and after September 1st 2014) they're fine for entry! So I'm not sure what you mean be 'completed', but given you've been on site since April, I'm positive you have some characters that fit the criteria :)
@The Suspicious Eye : Cool stuff! Ideally, if you can get it up by the end of today that'd be grand; I can always ask you to edit if I think it still sounds a little OP :)
Ah. My only character would be a Hobbit. Would that work ? I guess I should try. Thanks !

@Dark Severus : As long as it's not Bilbo, Merry, Pippin, Sam or Frodo (or any other canon Hobbits I may have disrespectfully missed out), that'd be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back