[The Official RPN Character Challenge 2015]Three Days to Go!

SkyGinge said:
Today is the final day for character submission! And then only another two days until the Preliminary Round starts!
But I submitted my character a few hours ago.

SkyGinge said:
Today is the final day for character submission! And then only another two days until the Preliminary Round starts!
I have a question for the preliminary round, I'm in new york atm and coming back home to california this saturday. I hope the preliminary round has more than a day time limit to reply if there is a time limit. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

SkyGinge said:
@Dark Severus : You did, and you should have noticed that I've accepted you :P
@AceAlmansoori : Do not fret; as described here, the Preliminary Round will run from next Monday to next Friday :')
Oooh, I didn't check it xD

Yeah, I just went over and checked it. You liked it while I was there :P

Coincidence ? I think not... Dun dun duuuuuuun !

SkyGinge said:
@Dark Severus : You did, and you should have noticed that I've accepted you [emoji14]
@AceAlmansoori : Do not fret; as described here, the Preliminary Round will run from next Monday to next Friday :')
That's a relief, to be honest. There are so many threads and forums that I got confused and haven't done proper research. Thank you for replying so fast, I can't wait till we start. I'm stocking up the food from the cafeteria just in case.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

SO SO

OOA interactions are able to go right up until the preliminary rounds start, yes?

I don't know why I keep thinking today is the last day for them, so I'm just double checking. c':

Users who are viewing this thread

Back