• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Host Club (Accepting! Female hosts, male customers)

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka puffed. "They are!" she said.

Another girl walked into the room. By the way she walked, way she looked, and way she introduced herself, she could tell who she was without the introduction. "Please don't be a weirdo..." she grumbled to herself as her folded arms tightened. "I guess I should introduce myself again then!! Geez... Aka Haninozuka, alright?!" she said. Her attitude hadn't gotten better in the past minutes.
Akami noticed the Aka's attitude towards her. Akami quickly frowns and hunches towards a corner, like her older twin would do. "Ok... I'll leave you alone..."

taiga_aisaka.jpg

"That's annoying.." she grumbled to herself. "Come back or I'll kick you!" She waited for the girl to come back. "Tamaki-Senpai's twin, huh... Hm.. You heard of 'Haninozuka' before?" she asked.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"That's annoying.." she grumbled to herself. "Come back or I'll kick you!" She waited for the girl to come back. "Tamaki-Senpai's twin, huh... Hm.. You heard of 'Haninozuka' before?" she asked.

giphy.gif

Akami's mood went from sad to happy. "You've heard of my brother?!" She asks cheerfully. "I haven't seen him all day...Have you?! And of course I've heard of Haninozuka! Honey-Senpai is so cute!!"

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:

giphy.gif

Akami's mood went from sad to happy. "You've heard of my brother?!" She asks cheerfully. "I haven't seen him all day...Have you?! And of course I've heard of Haninozuka! Honey-Senpai is so cute!!"

"Hone- Onii-Chan talks about him time to time," she said. "And I haven't, of course," she added. Aka grumbled a little more as she heard the girl call her brother cute, and 'Honey-Senpai'. "He's a loli-shota," she said.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Hone- Onii-Chan talks about him time to time," she said. "And I haven't, of course," she added. Aka grumbled a little more as she heard the girl call her brother cute, and 'Honey-Senpai'. "He's a loli-shota," she said.

giphy.gif

Akami twirls her hair around. "Did you think...NO NO NO! No, I don't like Honey-Senpai like that. I mean I admire him and so, but there's someone else I like..."

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:

giphy.gif

Akami twirls her hair around. "Did you think...NO NO NO! No, I don't like Honey-Senpai like that. I mean I admire him and so, but there's someone else I like..."
"That's a relief! But I didn't mean you liked him... But stop admiring him!" she said. It was kind of weird. "Like..?!" Aka karate-chopped the girl's head, but not too hard. Like her older brother she was a martial arts master - just more open with it. "You can't talk of such topics so casually, baka!" she said.

*TSUNDERE ALERT -- BAKA!!*

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"That's a relief! But I didn't mean you liked him... But stop admiring him!" she said. It was kind of weird. "Like..?!" Aka karate-chopped the girl's head, but not too hard. Like her older brother she was a martial arts master - just more open with it. "You can't talk of such topics so casually, baka!" she said.

*TSUNDERE ALERT -- BAKA!!*

giphy.gif

"OWWWWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!" Akami rubs her neck from the karate chop.

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:

giphy.gif

"OWWWWWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!" Akami rubs her neck from the karate chop.
"Didn't I already say? Topics like... well, liking people, are not topics to be talked about so freely like that!" she said. Things like that were supposed to be kept to themselves, of course, right? Then again, she was talking to the infamous Tamaki Suoh's twin sister, after all.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Didn't I already say? Topics like... well, liking people, are not topics to be talked about so freely like that!" she said. Things like that were supposed to be kept to themselves, of course, right? Then again, she was talking to the infamous Tamaki Suoh's twin sister, after all.
"What's wrong with liking Hikar-" Akami stops and her face starts to turn bright red. She runs to the corner again and starts to make a hamster home.

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:
"What's wrong with liking Hikar-" Akami stops and her face starts to turn bright red. She runs to the corner again and starts to make a hamster home.
"Hikari? Hikaro? Hikara? Hikaru-" Aka stopped. Hikaru-Senpai? Hitachiin? One of those twins. The girl went back to the corner again, which annoyed Aka. She jumped up and went over, and kicked her in the leg. "I don't care!" she said, as her way of trying to comfort someone. It wasn't exactly usually appreciated, but it was as much as she was capable of.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Hikari? Hikaro? Hikara? Hikaru-" Aka stopped. Hikaru-Senpai? Hitachiin? One of those twins. The girl went back to the corner again, which annoyed Aka. She jumped up and went over, and kicked her in the leg. "I don't care!" she said, as her way of trying to comfort someone. It wasn't exactly usually appreciated, but it was as much as she was capable of.
"Mhmm..." Akami nods her head as she still continues to create a hamster home. "Hey! I'm not your punching bag! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIKARU! TELL WHOEVER BUT HIM PLEASE!" She shouts

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:
"Mhmm..." Akami nods her head as she still continues to create a hamster home. "Hey! I'm not your punching bag! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIKARU! TELL WHOEVER BUT HIM PLEASE!" She shouts
Aka stopped. "Fine... I won't tell him... hehehehe, blackmail ~~" she said, giggling with a scary expression at the end. Of course, she was joking. "Quiet down!" she said, even though she practically yelled all the time as well.

Wuxia said:
Akami heads to the Music Room #3. She hears chitter chattering coming from the room. She slowly opens the door, and walks into the room.
"Ano...Is this where the female host club members are supposed to be? I'm Akami Suoh, Tamaki's twin."

Akami flashes a big smile and does the Sailor Moon pose.

Classic_Sailor_Moon_Peace_Sign.jpg

"Like Aka said this is the place..." As Akami says Tamaki Lyria would look away. "Well welcome to the host club I suppose."

Haruhi chuckles a bit at Akami's behavior and slightly sweatdrops, "Welcome to the host club."

Lyria then proceeds to introduce herself, "Lyrianne Fujioka, but I prefer Lyria."

(Heh so late xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Like Aka said this is the place..." As Akami says Tamaki Lyria would look away. "Well welcome to the host club I suppose."
Haruhi chuckles a bit at Akami's behavior and slightly sweatdrops, "Welcome to the host club."

Lyria then proceeds to introduce herself, "Lyrianne Fujioka, but I prefer Lyria."

(Heh so late xD )
kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka stopped. "Fine... I won't tell him... hehehehe, blackmail ~~" she said, giggling with a scary expression at the end. Of course, she was joking. "Quiet down!" she said, even though she practically yelled all the time as well.
Akamai quickly a stops making her hamster home in the corner and goes to Haruhi. "EH? HARUHI SENPAI? ONIEE CHAN TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!"

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Libra259 said:

(Heh so late xD )
Wuxia said:
Akamai quickly a stops making her hamster home in the corner and goes to Haruhi. "EH? HARUHI SENPAI? ONIEE CHAN TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!"
Aka facepalmed. What'd she expect? Haruhi's sister. Haruhi-Senpai. Tamaki-Senpai's twin sister. This was bound to turn out like this. She didn't mind, though, not too much. She just looked a lot more annoyed on the outside than on inside.

Wuxia said:
Haruhi sighs, "oh how nice." She sweatdrops as Lyria grumbles and walks over to Aka. Muttering "Im done.."

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Libra259 said:
Haruhi sighs, "oh how nice." She sweatdrops as Lyria grumbles and walks over to Aka. Muttering "Im done.."
"You're done? Then I'm dead," Aka growled. "Don't be like that. Be the 'Natural'. Go with the flow," she said, but then realized how ironic that was considering it came out of her mouth.

She walks to music #3 and opens up the door while reading her book pushing her glasses up and Kyoya is behind her. "Oh so you came after all huh Raven?" Kyoya asked.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"You're done? Then I'm dead," Aka growled. "Don't be like that. Be the 'Natural'. Go with the flow," she said, but then realized how ironic that was considering it came out of her mouth.
She huffs. "Im no natural! Im not even a people person... Im fairly good looking and thats about it! This host club is probably going to make us act like people we are not."

She looks at Rae, "oh hello Rae, figures you came."

taiga_aisaka.jpg

sparkle1344 said:
She walks to music #3 and opens up the door while reading her book pushing her glasses up and Kyoya is behind her. "Oh so you came after all huh Raven?" Kyoya asked.
Libra259 said:
She huffs. "Im no natural! Im not even a people person... Im fairly good looking and thats about it! This host club is probably going to make us act like people we are not."
Aka rolled her eyes and growled like a cute little tiger. "I'll use you as a punching bag next," she said. "And you're darn right about th-" Aka was caught midsentence as a girl and Kyoya-Senpai walked into the room.. So casual.. refined... "G-g-grr!! The annoying glasses guy!" she said, pointing with a shaky finger to Kyoya. "And his... sister?!"

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka rolled her eyes and growled like a cute little tiger. "I'll use you as a punching bag next," she said. "And you're darn right about th-" Aka was caught midsentence as a girl and Kyoya-Senpai walked into the room.. So casual.. refined... "G-g-grr!! The annoying glasses guy!" she said, pointing with a shaky finger to Kyoya. "And his... sister?!"
She'd smirk, "oh use me as a punching bag if you want! I have the info I need!" Her smirk grows as she make her way towards Kyoya and Rae, waving to both.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Libra259 said:
sparkle1344 said:
"Eh? Kyoya Senpai?" Akamai runs to his side. "It's been to long!" And hugs him

Wuxia said:
"Eh? Kyoya Senpai?" Akamai runs to his side. "It's been to long!"
She sighs. Why must everyone be so obvious about who they like.. Love.. Even liking someone wont bring anything good..

She would pat Akamai the head . "Mhm it has been a long time. So I'm assuming you're joining the Host Club hmm?" (Sorry wrong person doing this on my phone so it's hard xD )

Libra259 said:
She sighs. Why must everyone be so obvious about who they like.. Love.. Even liking someone wont bring anything good..
sparkle1344 said:
She would pay Akami on the head . "Mhm it has been a long time. So I'm assuming you're joining the Host Club hmm?"
"Where's Onii-Chan? I've been wanting see him..." Akami goes back into her corner and continued to make her hamster home.

Tamaki burst through the door.
"I'm here!... eh, where's Akami?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back