• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New Host Club (Accepting! Female hosts, male customers)

sparkle1344 said:
She would pat Akamai the head . "Mhm it has been a long time. So I'm assuming you're joining the Host Club hmm?" (Sorry wrong person doing this on my phone so it's hard xD )
(same xD )

Wuxia said:
"Where's Onii-Chan? I've been wanting see him..." Akami goes back into her corner and confined to make her hamster home.
Tamaki burst through the door.
"I'm here!... eh, where's Akami?"
As Tamaki bursts through the door Lyria slightly flushes and runs out of the door, Haruhi chasing after her getting the hint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
As Tamaki bursts through the door Lyria slightly flushes and runs out of the door, Haruhi chasibg after her getting the hint.
"ONII CHAN!" Akami jumps and hug her older twin. "MIMI! So are you joining the host club?" "Ehto...I think so."

Wuxia said:
"ONII CHAN!" Akami jumps and hug her older twin. "MIMI! So are you joking the host club?" "Ehto...I think so."
Lyria runs down the hallway as Haruhi calls to her. "Lyria! Why didn't you tell me?"

She stops and faces Haruhi, "because I know you like him and that I shouldnt interfere."

Haruhi walks next to her, "it's ironic, we like the same guy but you've been in this school longer. Lets just see what happens." She smiles and so does Lyria.

"Ok." Lyria nods and the two girls start to walk down the hall again.

taiga_aisaka.jpg

"Everyone must be mad here..." she muttered to herself. Her eyes followed Kyoya-Senpai, but she quickly stopped staring once it seemed obvious she was. Tamaki-Senpai burst through the door. Everyone was gathering here! "Where's Hon- Onii-Chan and Mori-Senpai?" she asked, and cursed herself for it, because the very next second the two walked in, her big brother on Mori-Senpai's shoulders. "Look, Aka-Chan! Onii-Chan's here!" he giggled.

Libra259 said:
Lyria runs down the hallway as Haruhi calls to her. "Lyria! Why didn't you tell me?"
She stops and faces Haruhi, "because I know you like him and that I shouldnt interfere."

Haruhi walks next to her, "it's ironic, we like the same guy but you've been in this school longer. Lets just see what happens." She smiles and so does Lyria.

"Ok." Lyria nods and the two girls start to walk down the hall again.
kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Everyone must be mad here..." she muttered to herself. Her eyes followed Kyoya-Senpai, but she quickly stopped staring once it seemed obvious she was. Tamaki-Senpai burst through the door. Everyone was gathering here! "Where's Hon- Onii-Chan and Mori-Senpai?" she asked, and cursed herself for it, because the very next second the two walked in, her big brother on Mori-Senpai's shoulders. "Look, Aka-Chan! Onii-Chan's here!" he giggled.
"HONEY SENPAI? MORI SENPAI" The twins yell. "Mori Senpai!" Akami runs to him and hugs him. "Eh...Mori senpai, are you trying to steal my sister." Tamaki tried to pull Akami off but she won't budge

A

Wuxia said:
"HONEY SENPAI? MORI SENPAI" The twins yell. "Mori Senpai!" Akami runs to him and hugs him. "Eh...Mori senpai, are you trying to steal my sister." Tamaki tried to pull Akami off but she won't budge
A few minutes later Lyria and Haruhi walk back into the music room.

taiga_aisaka.jpg

Wuxia said:
Aka balled her hands into fists as she went up to the group. She grabbed Akami with a scary iron grip and pushed her away, into Tamaki. Her brother pouted. "Aka-Chan, I thought you weren't supposed to do that anymore!" he said with his annoying loli shota voice. Aka folded her arms. Mori looked at her with his usual expressionless stare, then looked back at Honey. "Your sister joined the girls Host Club," he said blankly. Aka grumbled, but nodded slightly. Is it possible for a boy to burst into rainbows and butterflies and cotton candy? Because Honey probably just did.

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
Aka balled her hands into fists as she went up to the group. She grabbed Akami with a scary iron grip and pushed her away, into Tamaki. Her brother pouted. "Aka-Chan, I thought you weren't supposed to do that anymore!" he said with his annoying loli shota voice. Aka folded her arms. Mori looked at her with his usual expressionless stare, then looked back at Honey. "Your sister joined the girls Host Club," he said blankly. Aka grumbled, but nodded slightly. Is it possible for a boy to burst into rainbows and butterflies and cotton candy? Because Honey probably just did.
The two sisters sigh as Lyria facepalms and Haruhi sweatdrops. If its always going to be like this then its going to be very very very chaotic.. The sisters sit on a couch both not wanting to get involved with any of the commotion.

Libra259 said:
The two sisters sigh as Lyria facepalms and Haruhi sweatdrops. If its always going to be like this then its going to be very very very chaotic.. The sisters sit on a couch bot wanting to get involved with any of the commotion.
kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Who knew Honey-Senapi's sister could be so mean..." Akami mumbles. Akami runs into the corner and sits there with a gloomy aura. Tamaki runs over there to calm herself.

Wuxia said:
"Who knew Honey-Senapi's sister could be so mean..." Akami mumbles. Akami runs into the corner and sits there with a gloomy aura. Tamaki runs over there to calm herself.
Once again the sisters sweatdrop and Lyria averts her eyes from the direction of Tamaki and looks at her letter once again.

Libra259 said:
Once again the sisters sweatdrop and Lyria averts her eyes from the direction of Tamaki and looks at her letter once again.
Akami perks up and asks "Nae, Where's Hikaru and Kaoru Senpai?" She takes a seat and drinks her coffee with Tamaki. "Hikaru and Kaoru should be coming soon.." Tamaki sits next to Akami and drinks his coffee.

Wuxia said:
Akami perks up and asks "Nae, Where's Hikaru and Kaoru Senpai?" She takes a seat and drinks her coffee with Tamaki. "Hikaru and Kaoru should be coming soon.." Tamaki sits next to Akami and drinks his coffee.
Seeing the coffee Lyria chuckles at the memory of the Haruhi coming back with commoners coffee as the host club calls it.

Libra259 said:
Seeing the coffee Lyria chuckles at the memory of the Haruhi coming back with commoners coffee as the host club calls it.
"Onii-chan..This coffee is delicious...Who brought this coffee?" "Mmm? Oh, Haruhi did. It's wonderful isn't it?" Akami heads towards Honey Senpai.

"Honey Senpai, I brought cake from the bakery you like. Do you want some?" Akami flashes a smile at him. "Oii! Why can't I have some?" Tamaki whined

Wuxia said:
"Onii-chan..This coffee is delicious...Who brought this coffee?" "Mmm? Oh, Haruhi did. It's wonderful isn't it?" Akami heads towards Honey Senpai.
"Honey Senpai, I brought cake from the bakery you like. Do you want some?" Akami flashes a smile at him. "Oii! Why can't I have some?" Tamaki whined
Lyria sighs, how could one teen eat so many sweets.. He could eat the every sweet I bake.. And how does he not have cavities?..

Haruhi sighs at the mention of coffee and her name.

Libra259 said:
Lyria sighs, how could one teen eat so many sweets.. He could eat the every sweet I bake.. And how does he not have cavities?..
Haruhi sighs at the mention of coffee and her name.
kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Would you like some too Haruhi?

Libra259 said:
Haruhi shakes her head while slightly smiling, "oh no thank you! Im fine."
"

kurol said:
taiga_aisaka.jpg
"Has anyone seen The Hitachiin twins at all today?" Akami asks. Everyone shakes their head. Akami pouts and continues to sit and drink her coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back