• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw(Closed)

Gothemel

The Dark Knight is here
This is going to be a story with a massive scale, so if you're unable to make regular posts, then this isn't for you.

This rp is going to be an epic/quest story.

------------------------------------------

Eons ago, a powerful fiend rose to power, and with him he brought demons and dark minions of all kinds. His goal was to conquer the world, but he found opposition which eventually stopped him and sent back into his dark pits.

Now, he's back and so are a number of his followers. He wants to raise a new army, one with more power and numbers than the one before. But the only way for him to do that is to possess The Necromancer's Claw.

Obviously there is the light side who oppose him, and they are lead by Avion's Council, a group of wise elders. When their city is attacked by a group of dark minions, they send out 7 citizens who possess a unique 'gift'.

Their job is to cross the occeans in search of the Necromancer's Claw, no one knows where it is, but if you seek it, it will lead you to it's dwelling.

The Fiend, who's name is Krad Dorl, has sent his own followers to find the dagger( The Necromancer's Claw is an ancient dagger). The dagger's power is simple, there are two ancient places in the world, know as Oblivian's Pond and Avion's Pond. Oblivian's Pond is a pond made out of pure lava which lies in Oblivian's Castle. Avion's Pond is sacred blue water, which lies in the Sacred Temple of Avion.

The Fiend's goal is to take the dagger to Oblivian's Pond, where he will have to open a deep wound in his hand with it and then throw it into the pond. Doing so, will bring back the Fiend's five most trusted and most powerful followers of the past, known as the Koyu Daire. They will use their combined power to bring back every demon who's ever died, from the very first one to the one who died only seconds ago. And if the light side are the ones who reach the dagger first, their leader will have to open a wound in his with the dagger and throw it into their pond, this will bring back the Light's five most powerful from their death's, known as the Hegi Daire. They will use their combined power to bring back every soldier who's ever been killed by the demons.

The chosen 7 will each have a unique power as I said, and these powers are:

Earth- AVAILABLE

Fire- @Riven

Wind- RESERVED

Water- RESERVED

Wood- RESERVED

Metal- RESERVED

Magic- RESERVED

Each of these powers will also have their own EXTRA abilities added to their elemental bending, these abilities are:

Earth- Can draw super strength from the ground and can use the earth to track down and scout from long rage when touching it.

Fire- Can take away heat from any object they touch, including the weak minions. And can also create illusions in their enemy's mind when there is too much heat.

Wind- Enhanced speed, hearing, and enhanced voice projection.

Water- Can heal themselves when they're in water and heal others, but can't heal fatal wounds on the main organs. Can also turn their bodies into liquid for a short period of time.

Wood- Can make their muscles, bones and skin elastic.

Metal- Can control any metal, which means they can't lose a one-on-one sword fight, but the more number of swords there are, their control becomes weaker. Can also control the minion's emotions if they're touching metal.

Dark Fiend's Generals:

(Can only use dark magic)

General 1- RESERVED

General 2- RESERVED

General 3- RESERVED

General 4- RESERVED

I'm going to need 7 peope to play the 'chosen 7' and possibly 4 people who will play the 4 generals who rose with the Fiend. They will make occassional appearances with the minions. And when the Koyu Daire or the Hegi Daire are brought back, I will re-open the thread asking for 5 new members.

Obviously an rp with this much scale needs a narrator or at least someone to control the setting and summon the obstacles in the way. That person will be me. I will also control the Fiend and some of his minions and also the Avion's Council at the beginning.

If you're are interested, please say so and choose what character you want and I will reserve it for you until I post the character sheet link when I have enough numbers. Also, the magic character has to be an elder, who is a representative of the Council. And they can only use magic by channeling through their staff( I know it's not original).

Also this story is set in the medieval era, so no guns, explosives and deffinately no modern technology.

(I guess I should have explained this, but everyone can control their elements. The extra powers are just that, extra powers which come along with your element.) And I DON'T control your characters, YOU DO, you can do what you want, when you want and how ever you want. As a narrator I only give the direction of the story so everyone knows where it's going and won't have random plots where everyone is just doing their own thing and the quest gets ruined.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh Hell yes this RP overview menu is beautiful, I will take... a Chosen 7 with... a side of fire.

Just curious though, they fight USING their powers right? Like they can use attacks with their element?

By the way, not to rain on your parade or anything, but this sounds a bit like Avatar =.=

Yes they use their power. But they're still new to their powers, so they keep imroving as time goes by. They can also use weapons.

Wind! Wind! I want wind!

But I think having control over wind should mean I can bend air, create vacuum, fire wisps or gusts of wind from my mouth or palms, can stay without breathing for a long time and such. They're all related to wind.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Devilsxlovelyxangel, it's all yours. Eventually everyone will be able to use every move associated with their power, but first I was thinking that everyone starts off with the more simple bending of their elements, and then their power becomes stronger as time goes by and they can do more with it.

Gothemel said:
@Devilsxlovelyxangel, it's all yours. Eventually everyone will be able to use every move associated with their power, but first I was thinking that everyone starts off with the more simple bending of their elements, and then their power becomes stronger as time goes by and they can do more with it.
Oh I'm fine with that then :D I'm excited for it

@Vizriel, Wood is yours.

I know I said I wouldn't be part of the quest, but I've realised that the wise magician needs to be someone who wil know the history, myths and legends of the past, and the only person who knows these is me.

So I'm going to take that position myself.

P.S. I apologies for any inconvenience.

Hey, I have a question. We're in the medieval age, right? So do we have to speak in old English like 'thy', 'thee', and other words?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back