• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Necromancer's Claw(Closed)

No they don't. But I'll see what people make theirs and tell them if it's right or not. The reason for this is that I don't want people making super powered hybrids who can transform into dragons or become hybrids of vampires and wolves. And also, they can't be large creatures like dragons, giants, trolls, or ogre. Those creatures might appear later if the dark side reach the dagger first. And remember, what makes these generals so different and more powerful is that they can use dark magic.

This is the main thread, you guys that have been accepted can make your characters now. Once you've made your character I will change your character's 'status' from reserved and put your name next to it.

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-necromancers-claw.71245/

The Earth spot is open again, so if anyone is interested you can make your character sheet on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back