[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

*pats head* Good job @Darkangel666 ~ xD So do you want to pair up as well? (honestly, I have no idea who I'm going to be with ;p) 
Ahhh the twins~! xD Theres so many memes comparing the two. "ohhh its sebastian's long lost brother~" ;p

xD well until I saw Betryal knows my name sebby was my favorite demo but now... this man is so much btter, srry sebas chan...

*le gasp* Then I shall need to watch this anime for myself! As far as I've ever known Sebby has forever been my favorite demon~ ^ ^

I thought so too but...

[media]

[/media] 
I'm so goinv to have fun as him and Yuki, their reltionship is so complicated but the anime made me cry so many times... poor Luka and I watched the anime of black butler I ztill consider it one of my faves

*opens up new tab and immediately searches for first episode* I really want to watch this anime now xD Is it called Betrayal?? (referring to waaayy prev. post). So they will be a two man pair right?

sort of Yuki is Lukas lover in a past life he was a girl but he wasreincarnated as a man so there is some yaoi referenced kind of like in black butler, its a really long title in japanese but is shrtened as Uraboku translated to Betrayal knows my name so search Uraboku or the engish title 
Uragiri wa Boku No Namae o shitteiru is the ful title lol looked it up on google

Thank you kind madam~ Looking forward to yaoi scenes xD If there will be any in this RP and the anime ;p (Is it going to be a slight tease like kuroshitsuji? ;p)

its not like Grells flirting with yuki and Lika its dramatic and inense, Luma basically thinks him being reborn a male was becase she was tired of him and yuki thinks he only loved the past Yuki so it gets so compicated and sad, yaoi ive seen has only been referenced and there is a pervy doctor youll meet which brings some other yaoish stuff into it km sure you'll like it ifyour into more story based anime black butler is a mix between story and comedy while Uraboku is mostly story with rare comedy

As much as I enjoy comedy I'm more story based oriented so this anime should be perfect for me (especially because of the implied Boys love~ ;p).

[media]

[/media] her are my favorite scenes, no spoilers but what I already told you, ithas all the funny parts in it. including the pervy doctor

Ah I feel asleep at 6 in the evening and woke up at 3 in the morning ;p (and now it 5 in the morning ^ ^). Yea my sleeping patterns are a bit off...

MattieLee said:
9 am where im at Ive been up all night xD
Said like a true NEET/Otaku~ ;p I seriously have no idea how many all nighters I've pulled watching anime and RPing... -.-""

What time is it over there for you? Now 6 in the morning for me (just watched the sun rise ;p) and leaving soon for school ^ ^

Cyan said:
What time is it over there for you? Now 6 in the morning for me (just watched the sun rise ;p) and leaving soon for school ^ ^
It's 7:00am... I woke up @ 6:00am today for work. @.@ I do home health nursing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back