[The Murder Game Series] OOC Section

Jeremiah said:
I'm only teaming up with non-weeaboos >.>
tumblr_m0q4urRStP1qm2cvw.gif

x3, Gotta love Legend of Korra and Avatar in general.

Well anyway guys, I'm hitting the sack. Good night, probably wont be on until way later tomorrow. 
Besides...

lok-gifs-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30821425-500-300.gif

tumblr_lhgjim2jYx1qbiuveo1_400.gif

So many pages again xD And no body here is a weeaboo since 'kawaii' and 'baka' aren't being thrown around every five seconds ;p

Lol the stuff you thought was cool when you were younger versus the stuff now when you're older ;p

nap-time-rage-comic.jpg

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]That reminds me of my 6th grade self... *shivers*

[/QUOTE]
Please don't remind me of Middle School ever again.

I...I had a mullet. A fucking Irish mullet. Damn you Middle school.

SuperChocoMilk said:
Please don't remind me of Middle School ever again.
I...I had a mullet. A fucking Irish mullet. Damn you Middle school.
I had a ponytail. Get on my level.

[QUOTE="La Muerte]I am in my senior year.
6bae6af017d8ce4f734d4339126c7676.jpg

[/QUOTE]
As am I. Though I'm already considering to just skip this shit and go to college -_- Annnnd I think I had a standard asian bowl haircut back then...but I burned all the evidence ;p

Cyan said:
As am I. Though I'm already considering to just skip this shit and go to college -_- Annnnd I think I had a standard asian bowl haircut back then...but I burned all the evidence ;p
I want to but I still need a foreign language, bleh. I just want to go to college and it get some good education, public school is shit. Well highschool anyways.

Jeremiah said:
People say I look like Justin Bieber.
I even have his initials. ._.
In a few years, you'll look back and be like

im-in-my-s-but-i-had-this-horrible-teacher-in-middle-school-68247.png

[QUOTE="La Muerte]I want to but I still need a foreign language, bleh. I just want to go to college and it get some good education, public school is shit. Well highschool anyways.

[/QUOTE]
Probably going to a university first. I've already got enough credits to just graduate now anyways -_- Agreed. Aren't there 30 plus people being shoved in one classroom now? (going to a private school).

Christ almighty who wrote 24 pages in a sign-up thread while I was asleep? As for partners I've got no problem; I'm Saber and Shirou is about after all; anyone else is more than welcome to say hi to King Arthur/Queen Arturia though.

Oh yeah, didn't we have an OOC tab for this stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back