[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

[QUOTE="Ryu Keiko](Wait he was banned? O.o For what???)

[/QUOTE]
// He got banned for sexual stuff, which is lame as fuuuuu- whoever reported him can rot in murder games hell

AKI OR RIOT

Gets up sliding his sabers into the holders on his hips. He headed to the dance club he overheard some of the others talking about. Fisto slid on his hood covering his tentacles, and his face scarf over his nose.

Walking through the door he slid his hood down, and made his way to the bar seeing girls on guys, guys on guys, girls on girls, but he missed Aalya. He sat at the bar and pulled his face covering off, "Bar tender I need an Irish Trash Can."

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex, nudity or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia​

JustanotherRPer said:
(Uh... Yeah, I was the one who did it... *hides*)
//Well it's good it got reported because sexual content is against the rules. *cough* And he did take it a bit far sometimes... ;_; But I'm sad he got banned. Who will run the Rp? ^^;

(wow... That was on the borderline I thought but didn't think he could get banned for it.... I guess it was over the pg 13 limit. Who takes his place?? O.o we lost our rp leader)

JustanotherRPer said:
(I WAS JUST TRYING TO FOLLOW THE RULES)
//She did nothing wrong for following the rules, guys. I say we just let this round drag out for a bit and do our own things like Ryu said, and when it slows down we elect 1 or 2 of us to be co-gms to make some things happen while we wait for Aki to get back.

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]//She did nothing wrong for following the rules, guys. I say we just let this round drag out for a bit and do our own things like Ryu said, and when it slows down we elect 1 or 2 of us to be co-gms to make some things happen while we wait for Aki to get back.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm down for that. Like I said, Aki was going to let this round last a few days anyway, mind as well continue....kind of like side stories, something that won't be too important for us when he comes back, something we can easily just toss aside later. You know?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back