• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Marysue Fest

Mugiwara said:
omega sunshine overdrive ultra hypr meme friend of god's son's daughter's neighbor's wife runs out of his home with da toast in mout "iyaaaa chikoku chikoku!" he then remembers "oh yeah" he transforms into da unciron and flies away all da girls look at him and he eats his pants
11/10 best quote ever

Now that you all know who the Emperor is, time to embrace, love and appreciate him... BY KILLING HIS F**KING ENEMIES AND PURGING THESE FILTHY XENOS, MUTANTS AND HERETICS!

MEMES INBOUND!!!

[media]

[/media]
60834b_4558526.jpg
All%20your%20bases%20belong%20to%20Russ%20-%20Campaign%20Meme.jpg
2f0ad37626462bc2a653697898fa354c.jpg
66073990.jpg
355071_sm-Chaplain,%20Poster,%20Recruitment,%20Space%20Marines.jpg
44975_51138c898a15f73e5bb9d5d5be992eb5.jpg
OverlyAttachedSoB.jpg
47875416.jpg
The+god+emperor+of+mankind+approves+of+this+thread+_f730cda423d697fc6a8db200d4730ac3.png
03c4574123320db47c8aa08da7bc2855.jpg
b584b75db25f2efb0b33f6562a698c92fab536bce166f8cb08f69c2772668548_1.jpg
tuako.jpg

yo

i am dying of laughter

send help

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST TIE IN EVAH

SO PLEASE GIMMIE A SECOND

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]-.- i need the @The Dinkster
JOIN US IN THIS HELL OF MEMES

also it was never supposed to be intimidating broski

[/QUOTE]
Who dares to disturb my slumber with these awful memes?!

Also, you want real cringe? Move aside amateurs. *tips my malteser stat track fedora*

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Who dares to disturb my slumber with these awful memes?!
Also, you want real cringe? Move aside amateurs. *tips my malteser stat track fedora*

[/QUOTE]
PFFFFT

YOU LEAFY KILLER MEMESTAR

SHOW US WHATCHU MADE OF

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]I cannot believe i am doing this oml
Alright. First off, all you little bitches who think that you’re the meme lord, step aside because mama’s home. I’m here and I’m here to show all you little ignorant sluts what it really means to be a meme lord. Just because you get your “rare memes” from fucking Google images doesn’t mean that you’re a real meme lord. Memes are magical, unique, and special, unlike you. You think that memes are a joke, but they aren’t. You might as well go to Walmart and buy some memes because that’s basically the quality of your shitty Bing images memes. So let that sink in. Your memes mean nothing to me. They’re trashy, low quality memes that don’t even mean anything. I bet your grandma sent you those memes because she found them on Facebook. You don’t even know what “dank” means, judging by that “dank meme” you have right there. Go ahead and open the dictionary and flip to “Dank Memes” because there will be a picture of me. Then go to “Shitty Memes” and there will be a picture of you, you fucking nobody meme wannabe. Also, you clearly don’t take this seriously because you give out your memes for free (clearly because no one wants to buy your low quality memes that you pulled out of your mother’s asshole), and anyone who loves memes like I do knows that memes should not be free. Memes are precious beings and they should be treated with care and not tossed around. They are delicate and sensitive and you clearly don’t understand that and you treat them like they’re cheap prostitutes. You don’t know a thing about me or my memes, so just don’t fucking touch me, you whore. Meme whore. I hate you and people of your kind, ignorant meme idiot.

How drunk do you think i was?

[/QUOTE]
@The Dinkster

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]@The Dinkster

[/QUOTE]
True at least they don't use 9gag memes?

Also this looks like a god damn cringe fest. First CS and I had to scoop out my eyes from cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back