• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Marysue Fest

Birdsie said:
He is a loving father.
The God-Emperor with Sanguinius.

The+god+emperor+of+mankind+approves+of+this+thread+_f730cda423d697fc6a8db200d4730ac3.png
*coughs* cheat and leave that bitch *cough cough*

y'all nerds and your constant chit chatter are gonna make me take forever 'cause I'm struggling to breathe here

YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME SOMEDAY Y'KNOW

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]*coughs* cheat and leave that bitch *cough cough*

[/QUOTE]
He ain't got one. The Emperor created his children from his DNA, then mutated it using Chaos. He left his children on Death Worlds, and once they were 10 years old, he came for them and then gave them lots of power and control over the universe. Sanguinius is the Emperor's glorious hawkboy and favourite child.

Birdsie said:
He ain't got one. The Emperor created his children from his DNA, then mutated it using Chaos. He left his children on Death Worlds, and once they were 10 years old, he came for them and then gave them lots of power and control over the universe. Sanguinius is the Emperor's glorious hawkboy and favourite child.
Oml jesus I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSED HELP ME

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]Oml jesus I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSED HELP ME

[/QUOTE]
*points to happy happy limitations*

I said no common sense oml

Seijiki said:
y'all nerds and your constant chit chatter are gonna make me take forever 'cause I'm struggling to breathe here
YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME SOMEDAY Y'KNOW
What an athlete you are

tumblr_mb2o8dEBv71rz1zo5o1_500.gif

i am literaly crying oml

i am goING TO DIE OF SUFFOCATION FROM LAUGHTER

PLS STOP

[QUOTE="P r i n c e s s]Oml jesus I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CONFUSED HELP ME

[/QUOTE]
Basically: He ripped off small parts of himself, mutated them, scattered them around the universe and they grew into children, because omnipotence. He left them alone on dangerous planets for 10 years to toughen them up, then collected them again and they did father-children stuff together.

Birdsie said:
Basically: He ripped off small parts of himself, mutated them, scattered them around the universe and they grew into children, because omnipotence. He left them alone on dangerous planets for 10 years to toughen them up, then collected them again and they did father-children stuff together.
father of the year award goes to...

Birdsie said:
If you want it simply just show them this, explqins everything.

th

Also.

These are the Emperor's soldiers.

latest

He calls them Space Marines, and uses them to conquer universes, when he wants it.

Each one of them is like a Demigod, and their Power Armor is like wearing a tank around yourself. Their weapons use bullets that are so powerful that when they hit they could rip your limbs off. There are 20 Legions led by each of his childern, but the Emperor has his own legion too. A legion has enough marines to conquer several universes at once.

Their job is to conquer universes, and make sure everyone believes and worships the God-Emperor of Mankind. Not believing in the Emperor is heresy, because he is the one, true God. Whoever doesn't is a filthy heretic and traitor, and must be purged painfully.

The example of such a purge is below:

e7f.jpg

5575ec17ea82c769adadfe3e92c29b1ec7077a2e6b96f19baf875b44a6c184d9.jpg

Mugiwara said:
omega sunshine overdrive ultra hypr meme friend of god's son's daughter's neighbor's wife runs out of his home with da toast in mout "iyaaaa chikoku chikoku!" he then remembers "oh yeah" he transforms into da unciron and flies away all da girls look at him and he eats his pants
FUCKING

AMAMZING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back