The Lost Clans; New Warrior Generation

Demonic911

Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan. You may become friends with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty stays to your Clan, as one day you may face them in battle.

2. Never hunt or trespass onto another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be feed before yourself. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed to be eaten only. Thank StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old before becoming an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors must keep a silent lookout for one night after being given their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be ranked deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader once the leader dies or retires.

9. After death or retirement of the deputy, a new deputy will be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. A fight will not break out among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be marked and checked daily. You must challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may scorn a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The Clan leader's word is the warrior code.

14. an honorable warrior doesn't need to kill cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects a soft life of a kittypet.

Fighting Techniques

Back kick

Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully; then lash out with your back legs, taking your weight on your front paws.

Belly rake

A fight-stopper. Slive with unsheathed claws across soft flesh of opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back in control.

Front paw blow

Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.

Front paw strike

Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the body or face of your opponent. Claws unsheathed.

Killing bite

A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable (see

Warrior Code). Used only as a last resort.

Leap-and-hold

Ideal for a small cat facing a large opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyong the range of your opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. It was deployed to great effect against BloodClan's deputy, Bone. Watch for the drop-and-roll countermove, and try to jump free before you get squashed.

Partner fighting

Warriors who have trained and fought together will often instinctively fall into a paired defensive position, each protecting the other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.

Play dead

Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in an attacking position.

Scruff shake

Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponent's neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, which are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.

Teeth grip

Target your opponent's extremities—the legs, tail, scruff, or ears—and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.

Upright lock

Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring full weight down on opponent. If opponent does same, wrestle and flip him under you. This move makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so requires great strength and speed.

Medicine Cat Herbs

ALDER

Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

ALFALFA

Used to prevent tooth decay.

ALOE VERA

Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

ASH (TREE)

New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.

Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

BORAGE

Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.

Borage should never be used dried, only green.

BRAMBLE TWIGS

Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

BURDOCK

Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.

Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

CATNIP

Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.

CELADINE

Used to strengthen weak eyes.

CHAMOMILE

Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

COBWEBS

Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

COMFREY

Used when healing broken bones

DEATHBERRY (DEADLY NIGHT SHADE)

Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.

This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

ECHINACIA

Used to ease infection.

FEVER

Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

HONEY

Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

JUNIPER

Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

LAVENDER

Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.

Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

MARIGOLD

Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.

Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

MOUSEBILE

Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

POPPY (WILD)

Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.

Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.

Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

TANSY

Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.

Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.

Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.

Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

THYME

Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in bringing restful sleep.

WATER MINT

Used to help cure bellyaches.

WILLOW TREE

Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.

Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

YARROW

Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.

Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

YEW

To make a cat vomit up poisons.

Clan Ceremony's:

Calling a clan meeting: Leader: Let all cat old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the

(place. Ex: High Rock) for a clan meeting.

The Apprentice Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting)

Leader: (name of warrior chosen to be mentor),you are now ready to take on an apprentice.You will mentor (new apprentice's name). (Mentor's name), you have shown yourself to be (virtue #1.Ex:loyal) and (virtue #2.Ex: always treats others with respect.). And now I ask you to pass down all you know to this apprentice.

Mentor and apprentice touch noses.

The Warrior Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting)

Leader: I, (leader's name), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. (Apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect the clan, even at the cost of your life?

Warrior to-be: I do

Leader: Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice's name), from this moment on, you will be known as (apprentice's new warrior name). Starclan honors your (virtue #1) and (virtue #2), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (name of clan).

Leader puts his/her head on the newly-made warrior's shoulder and the new warrior licks the leader's shoulder respectfully.The rest of the clan chants the new warriors name

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony: (Ceremony Held with Clan / Leader calls a clan meeting)

Medicine Cat: Cats of (name of clan), as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice.I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtue.Ex.great interest in following the path of a medicine cat).Your next medicine cat will be (apprentice's name). Leader: (Name of apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat's name)?

Apprentice: Yes, (leader's name).

Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonpool to be accepted by Starclan before the other medicine cats. Leader: The good wishes of all (name of clan) will go with you.

Medicine cat and Apprentice touch noses

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony:(At Moonpool)

Medicine Cat: (Apprentice's name), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of Starclan as a medicine cat?

Medicine Cat apprentice: It is.

Medicine Cat: Then come forward.

*Apprentice pads forward*

Medicine Cat: Warriors of Starclan, I present you with this apprentice. He/She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her/him your wisdom and insight so that he/she may understand your ways and heal her/his clan in accordance with your will.

Both medicine cat and apprentice lays down before the Moonpool and dream.

Medicine Cat Ceremony: (At MoonPool)

Medicine Cat: I, (medicine cat's name), medicine cat of (name of clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her clan for many moons to come. (medicine cat apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clans and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of

your life?

Medicine cat to-be: I do. Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Medicine cat apprentice's name), from the moment on, you will be known as (Medicine cat apprentice's new name). Starclan honors your (virtue #1) and (virtue #2), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (name of clan)

Medicine cat puts his/her head on the new medicine cat's head and the new medicine cat licks his/her mentor's shoulder respectfully. Other medicine cats chant the new medicine cat's name.

Appointing a New Deputy: (Leader calls a clan meeting. Always before the next moonhigh)

Leader: I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice.The new deputy of (name of clan) is (warrior's name)!

Name Changing Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she/he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she/he will be known as (New name) for (reason).

Leader puts her/his head on the newly name warriors shoulder. The newly-named warrior licks the leader's shoulder in respect.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)

Leader: I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan recieve him/her as a warrior. His/Her name will be __________, because _________. Let StarClan recieve him/her by the name of __________.

Elder Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)

Leader: ___________, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders?

Warrior/Elder: It is.

Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

blank.gif

Cat Language:

Touching noses - “I like you!”

Lick on the cheek - “I really like you.”

Lick on the ear - Comforting.

Lick on forehead - “I love you!” / “Will you be my mate?”

Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.

Lick under/on belly - “I want kits.”

Touching nose to cheek - “I’m happy for you” / Comforting.

Nuzzle - Comfort / “You’re hilarious!” (The second is for mates)

Touch nose to cheek - “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)

Lick own chest fur - To hide embarrassment.

Lick on the shoulder - Respect.

Lick on the tail - “Will you be my mate?”

Lick on the paw - “You are my friend!”

Lick below the chin - “I want you forever!”

Lick on the nose - “Do you want to play?”

Rubs tail anywhere - Flirty, comforting or curious.

Rubbing against you - “I like you.” / “Don’t worry.” / “I love you.”

Licking constantly - Cleaning.

Flat ears - “Back off!”/ "Knock It Off"

Bares teeth - “Get away from me!"

Lunging at you - “Back off now!”

Roll on your back - “You are stronger than me, I respect you.”

Tail tucked - Scared.

Growling/Hissing/Spitting - Angry or accenting

Tail Signals:

Tail Held Erect - Stop.

Tail Rippling - Move forward, with care.

Tail Held Erect and Sweeping from side to side - Retreat Silently.

Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to ground, and sweeping - Spread Out.

Tail Bobbing - Enemy Sighted.

Tail Hooked - Danger.

Tail Pointed - Go That Way.

Tail held Erect and waving from side to side - Stay Behind Me.

Tail Kinked over Back - Follow Me.

Warrior Terms:

Apprentices: A cat of six moons or older, in training to become a warrior. Name always ends in paw.

Crow-Food: Rotting food.

Dark Forest: An evil cat who has died, they do not go to StarClan, but to the Dark Forest.

Deputies: Like a secondary leader to the clan—a warrior with special privileges that is higher than all cats except for his leader and medicine cats.

Elders: Warriors that have retired as a result of a disability or old age.

Fox Dung: An insult; stronger offense than mousebrain.

Fresh-Kill: Recently killed prey.

Gatherings: A meeting that the Clans hold together in peace every full moon.

Greencough: A severe chest infection that can be fatal to elders and young kits.

Greenleaf: Summer.

Greenleaf Twolegplace: A place where twolegs live, but only in the summer.

Halfbridge: A dock/pier.

Horseplace: Fields and stables near the lake where the half-tamed cats live.

Housefolk: A kittypet's name for its human.

Kits: Kittens; cats of six moons or younger. Always end in kit, except for the exception of a few "crazies."

Kittypet: A house cat.

Leaders: The most powerful cat in a Clan; has nine lives and always ends in star. Leads the clan and does ceremonies.

Leaf-bare: Winter.

Leaf-fall: Fall/Autumn.

Loner: A cat that peacefully lives on its own in one place, but doesn't defend its territory.

Medicine Cats: The healers of the clan, the highest authority except for the leader. They're the closest to Starclan.

Monster: Usually refers to twoleg machines, such as cars and bulldozers.

Moon: One month, or four weeks. (Half moon = two weeks; Quarter moon = one week.)

Moonhigh: The time of night when the moon is highest—usually midnight.

Mousebrained: Not very smart.

Mouse Dung: An insult; stronger offense than Mousebrained but less offense than Fox Dung.

Newleaf: Spring.

Nofurs: Another name for twolegs.

Queens: A pregnant she-cat, or a she-cat that's nursing kits.

Rogue: A potentially hostile cat that lives outside the clans, and never stays too long in one place.

Sharing Tongues: A term used to describe cats grooming each other.

Silverpelt: The Milky Way Galaxy.

Sun-Drown-Place: The sea to the west, where the sun sets.

Sunhigh: Noon.

Thunderpath: A road.

Tree-Eater: Bulldozer.

Twoleg Nest: A twoleg house.

Twolegplace: A human town/city.

Twolegs: The Clans' name for humans.

Upwalkers: Another name for Twolegs.

Warriors: Full members of the Clans.

Whitecough: A mild chest infection.

Times and Seasons (Explained more):

Leaf-bare - The season of winter

Newleaf - The season of spring

Greenleaf - The season of summer

Leaf-fall - The season of autumn

Quarter-moon - A week

Moon - A 28-day period (one full moon to another), a month

Moonhigh - 12 o'clock a.m. (midnight)

Sunhigh - 12 o'clock p.m. (noon)

Ranks (More Explained):

Leader - The cat who leads the clan.

Deputy - The cat who is second-in-command and follows the leader's orders.

Medicene Cat - A cat who is trained specifically for healing and medicine.

Warrior - A cat trained to defend, hunt for, and fight for their clan.

Queen - A she-cat expecting or nursing kits.

Apprentice - A cat who is in training to become a warrior or medicine cat, the apprentice must be 6 moons old to begin training.

Kit - A cat 6 moons old and less. A kitten.

Elder - A retired warrior, medicine cat, or leader.

Kittypet - A house cat; the term can also be used as an insult.

Loner - A cat who is neither owned by humans or part of a Clan.

Rogue - Another term for loner; some cats find it offensive.

Twoleg - A human.

Clans

TimberClan

~~

MoonClan

~~

GrowlClan

~~

MountainClan

~~

Facts On The Clans

TimberClan

They earned their name from Tall, Thick Timber trees that cover their territory, giving great cover, but are difficult to climb due to their high trunks and branches to high to jump from.

MoonClan

They revolve around the Moon, Rumors say the Moon shines in their eyes and they have special connections to StarClan.

GrowlClan

They are known for their blood curdling yowl, Its loud and monstrous, nothing cat like.

MountainClan

They live high in the mountains, they are swift and strong, Larger then most cats that live in forests.

Rules

1. Always Obey the Warrior code

2. If you fight someones character with claws and teeth, You must have permission to kill, without permission it is not allowed.

3. Obey the clan leader's word, Remember The Clan Leaders Word is Code

4. Make A cat for Each clan No Exceptions

5. If i am off Co-Owner will accept members or deny them.

6. Listen to me and Co-leader

7. No GodModding!

8. Don't come with a mate or kits

Skelly

Adults

Name::

Appearance::

Apprentice::

Crush::

Mate::

Kits::

Clan::

Other::

Apprentice

Mother::

Father::

Kin::

Personality::

Mentor::

Kits

appearance::

Litter mates::

Personality::

TimberClan

Leader

SplashStar

Deputy

LeopardPelt-GreenPaw

Medicine Cat

SnowPelt

Warriors & Their Apprentices

DaisyTail-StripePaw

TwigFang

Queens

--

Elders

--

MoonClan

Leader

IceStar

Deputy

PaleFace

Medicine Cat

HoneyFern

RabbitHeart-ApplePaw

CloudSombra-DarkPaw

MouseFur

Queens

--

Elders

--

GrowlClan

Leader

ShadowStar

Deputy

CedarClaw

Medicine Cat

SwiftClaw-BrightPaw

DarkEyes

BobTail

Queens

--

Elders

--

MountainClan

Leader

SilverStar

Deputy

BraveClaw

Medicine Cat

HalfFace-IcePaw

TumaLune-LumePaw

LunarEye- TurtlePaw

Queens & Kits

Spotted Kit- Unknown

Elders

--

Name:: Skyclaw

Appearance:: Aside from his shiny features, Skyclaw has blue eyes and white fur, with a little gray stripe on the end of his tail.

Apprentice:: None

Crush:: None

Mate:: None

Kits:: None

Clan:: StarClan

Other:: None

My Characters

ShadowStar

45Moons

Tom

black-smoke-maine-coon-cat-21346674.jpg

--

--

--

--

GrowlClan

Leader

SplashStar

35 Moons

She-Cat

Heronstorm.jpg

--

--

--

--

TimberClan

Leader

IceStar

35Moons

Tom

i235894421_57860_2.jpg

--

--

--

--

MoonClan

Leader

SilverStar

42Moons

She-cat

11745469672370753.JPG

--

--

Died

--

MountainClan

Leader

HalfFace

25Moons

Tom

chimera-cat-6.jpg
chimera-cat-6.jpg
funny-cat-two-face-different-eyes-color.jpg

MountainClan

Warrior

CedarClaw

28 Moons

Tom

Black%20and%20White%20Cat.jpg

GrowlClan

Deputy

RabbitHeart

27Moons

She-Cat

Snowfern%20Marble%20Long%20Haired%20Cream%20Brown%20Pretty%20cat.jpg

MoonClan

Warrior

LeopardPelt

27Moons

Tom

maker%20stand%20lg.jpg

TimberClan

deputy

Jingo

3 years old

She-Cat

images

--

--

--

--

--

--

She Is A Rouge and wears a green spiked collar

Lingo

3 years

Tom

10067_10151524390339660_594053445_n.jpg

--

--

--

--

--

--

Rouge that wears a blue spiked collar

Name

Coal

3 years

Tom

Appearance

black-cat-sand.jpg

Apprentice

--

Crush

--

Mate

--

Kits

--

Clan

--

Other

Rouge that wears a purple spiked collar

HoneyFern

26moons

She-cat

European-Ginger-Tabby-Cat_646253.jpg

Apprentice::--

Crush::--

Mate::--

Kits::--

MoonClan

Med. Cat

MouseFur

26moons

tom

images

Apprentice::--

Crush::--

Mate::--

Kits::--

MoonClan

Warrior

(Just remember, Make four cats, one for each clan, and you can make two cats deputy, one for MoonClan and the Other for MountainClan)

Apprentice

Name:: Dark Heart

Mother:: unknown

Father:: unknown

Kin:: unknown

Personality:: Despite her name shes very sweet and caring. She knows her place and knows what has to be done. Shes fighter as well as a lover, she give up what she believes in.

Crush:: none yet

Mentor:: dont know

Clan:: Moon Clan

Other:: wants to be a warrior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adults

Name:: Snow Pelt (shes a savannah cat hybrid...i want one OoO)

Apprentice:: has no one yet

Crush:: unknown

Mate:: unnown

Kits:: none

Clan:: Timber Clan

Other:: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adults

Name: Brave Claw

Apprentice:

Crush:

Mate:

Kits:

Clan: Mountain Clan

Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apprentice

Name: Bright Pelt

Mother:

Father:

Kin:

Personality: Playful and acts young for her age. Shes optimistic and caring

Crush:

Mentor:

Clan: Growl Clan

Other: wants to be a medical cat

Demonic911 said:
(Just remember, Make four cats, one for each clan, and you can make two cats deputy, one for MoonClan and the Other for MountainClan)
(oh...i just read this >o<)

(Wow, what a coincidence that you posted this on my profile asking for me to join, because I LOVE THE WARRIORS SERIES! I'll write up some characters later.)

Name:: Icepaw

Mother:: Bushtail

Father:: Thorntooth

appearance:: http://silvershorthairs.com/images/fancy/IMG_2778fancy.jpg

Litter mates:: Fishpaw, JayTail, and Grassnose.

Personality:: Playful as any other kitten her age. She is very curious about everyday day things and tends to question everything. She knows deception and uses it to get answers sometimes.

Clan:: MountainClan

Name:: Mudeye

Mother:: Paleclaw

Father:: Glentail

appearance::http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_N9wtKAb3vvc/TMDajo2dn4I/AAAAAAAAKsE/nNVRM_SCi94/s1600/Ditch+kitten+orange+long+hair.JPG

Litter mates:: Hairball, Daystream, Hukberry

Personality:: A silent and cautionary kit. He rather be chased by a dog than admit what he thinks or feels.

Clan:: TimberClan

I'll write the other ones later.

Adults

Name:: Daisytail

Appearance:: http://shannonkleiner.deviantart.com/art/Jase-2-229272206

Apprentice:: none

Crush:: none

Mate:: none

Clan:: Timberclan

Adults

Name:: Darkeyes

Appearance:: http://sammiegavin.deviantart.com/art/Big-one-128454104

Apprentice:: none

Mate:: none

Clan:: Growlclan

Adults

Name:: Paleface

Appearance:: http://this-is-no-good.deviantart.com/art/A-Cat-s-Life-104412623

Clan:: Moon clan

Kits

Name:: Spottedkit

appearance:: http://kbhollo.deviantart.com/art/Calico-Kitten-2-180403429

Litter mates:: Turtlepaw (sister)

Personality:: Curious, loving towards his sister, silly, a joker

Clan:: Mountainclan

Other:: wants to be the medicine cat apprentice

Apprentice

Name:: Turtlepaw

Appearance:: http://esplosione-creativa.deviantart.com/art/Kitten-330338280

Kin:: Spottedkit

Personality:: independent, bad attitude, serious, doesn't get along well with others

Clan:: Mountainclan

Other:: Protects Spottedkit

(wow we have to make 4 cats? holy crap! Okay I guess I'll sign up but Imma try to keep up with the story best I can. I have never read the Warrior Cats series though. Anyways I'll make my charrie now :tongue:wait a min. do I have to have 2 adults 1 kit and an apprentice or no? Can they all be apprentices.. my charries anyways?) 

Apprentice

Name:: Lumepaw

37805-Fluffy-black-kitten-with-arched-back-white-background.jpg

Mother::unknown

Father::unknown

Personality:: Respectful,kind, a little spunky

Clan::MountainClan

Name::Stripepaw

images

Personality:: non talkative, respectful, sometimes a rebel, hard worker, nice but silent

Clan:: TimberClan

Adults

Name:: TumaLune

220px-Cat_November_2010-1a.jpg

Apprentice:: Lumepaw

Clan::MountainClan

Other:

Name:: CloudSombra

images

Clan:: MoonClan

No, I don't think you do, then again that isnt my place to speak. Also I've been a long time reader so if you want I could help if you had any question pertaining to the books.

My character is a StarClan cat, so I guess I'll just have to bend the lore a little bit and be able to come down to Earth.

Name:: Twigfang

Crash-1.jpg

Crush:: Leopardpelt (if that's okay)

Clan:: Timber Clan

Name:: Saturneye

65d56c02-s.jpg

Clan:: Moon Clan

Other:

Name::Lunareye

tumblr_mkp1lxrdRh1ri2gvlo1_500_large.jpg

Clan:: Mountain Clan

Name:: Bobtail

6.jpg

Clan::Growl Clan

(Naga)) I did not accept you, You MUST make 4 cats to be accepted into this rp, and no starclan is allowed to be role played ._.

(HoneyBear-Kat) We do not rp here sweetie. The official rp is found in the FANDOM section, it was moved, SADLY. Lol

@ EVERY ONE WHO HAS JOINED

I SHALL BE MAKING A LIST OF CLAN MEMBERS IN THE FIRST PAGE

:) I WILL UPDATE MENTORS AND I NEED A DEPUTY FOR MOUNTAINCLAN AND GROWLCLAN I THINK!!!

WAIT!!!

(Flame in the Roses))

You dont have a cat in GrowlClan :( Fix it please. 
(HoneyBear-Kat) All of your apprentices MUST have Paw at the end of their name, in the clan list i have changed their names it in the warrior code. So it would be DarkPaw & BrightPaw 
I feel like im nagging you guys, UGHHH

(xXRachaelXx)) You cannot have a cat with 'Star' in the last word of their name, Only Clan leaders have Star at the end of their name :( I have LunarStar marked as LunarEye in the Clan listing, I hope that is okay.

(Oh! Okie thanks :D ill remember that >o<) 
(*Feels like idiot*...)

Name:: Greenpaw

images

(The rest of him is just white. This the only picture I could find with these eyes.)

Mother:: Blueears

Father:: Yellowheart

(See what I did there?)

Kin:: None

Personality:: Hates talking to other cats. Easily annoyed, especially by kits.

Mentor:: (Umm... I leave this blank, right?)

Clan::TimberClan

Name:: Applepaw

images

Mother:: Raintail (Dead)

Father:: Sunfoot (Dead)

Kin:: None

Personality:: Tries to help out as much as she can, and acts nice toward every cat... To a point...

Mentor:: (Once again, I think I leave this blank.)

Clan:: MoonClan

Name:: Cherrykit

Mother:: Brightcloud

Father:: Mouseeye

images

Litter mates:: Berrykit

Personality:: Playful and energetic. Gets quite annoying, and loves spending time with her sister, Berrykit, who acts almost exactly the same way.

Clan:: GrowlClan

Name:: Foxkit

Mother:: Snowheart (Dead)

Father:: Sharpfur

images

Litter mates:: Flowerkit, Milkkit

Personality:: Sometimes pretends to be the medicine cat, and ocasionally does some really stupid things.

Clan:: MountainClan

Other:: Hopes to become the medicine cat apprentice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back