The Lost Clans; New Warrior Generation

Wait, what do I do for Greenpaw and Applepaw's mentors? Do I need to make them too? I thought for some reason that I was supposed to leave it blank or something.

(Ill get them a mentor dont worry, i will update the clan listing) 
(I gave your apprentices their mentors, go ahead an find a way to interact with their mentors :) )

I Can See them, But i made 3 new rouges, if you wanna make one also, and have them be the litter mate sof my rouges you can, Btw ill send you a message on who's kits they are > :) )

alright ^-^ I'll make one right now then post in the roleplay.

Name:: MorgasOhen

Appearance::

cat_2010_0015.jpg

Apprentice::

Crush::

Mate::

Kits::

Clan:: GrowlClan

Other::

Adults

Name:: Gingerstreak

maine-coon-CREME-SODA-s.jpg

Apprentice:: None

Crush:: None

Mate:: None

Kits:: None

Clan:: Mountainclan

Other:: None

Name:: Thistletail

Climbing-tabby-cat.jpg

Apprentice:: None

Mate:: None

Kits:: None

Clan:: Timberclan

Apprentice

Name:: Treepaw

145169019.jpg

Mother:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Father:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Kin:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Personality:: For her young age Treepaw tries to act very serious - because she's taking on a role that so separates her from the rest of her littermates and fellow apprentices she feels she must act as more of a fully realised medicine cat rather than the apprentice she is. She's highly focused on her duties as an apprentice, and sometimes can get highly nervous about doing things wrong - after all, her treatments can save or loose a clanmates life - and is often very stressed about interpreting signs right even though as such a young apprentice it's really more of her mentor's job than hers.

She's a highly sensitive soul and very sympathetic to the needs and hurts of others. It's very hard for her to leave any cat in pain (be they from her clan or otherwise) and from a very young age she's been incredibly interested in the healing arts. She's wanted to be a medicine cat since she was a very tiny kit.

Mentor:: (If HoneyFern will have her Treepaw would love to be her apprentice - however if it's not okay for me to have a medicine cat and an apprentice medicine cat… But I would really love her to be a medicine cat apprentice - it's the role she was made for)

Clan:: Moonclan

Apprentice

Name:: Berrypaw

Silver-Tabby-Cat-512X384-51.jpg

Mother:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Father:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Kin:: Unknown (unless anyone cares for the role)

Personality:: Berrypaw is highly abrasive at time - he's quite arrogant despite his young age and overly confident of his abilities. He's determined to be the strongest warrior in his clan and often forgets that strength in skirmishes doesn't always come before skill in hunting and stealth. He can be rather aggressive, assertive, and competitive in general. He often feels that if he doesn't prove himself to be the best he'll be seen as nothing at all.

Crush:: None, yet.

Mentor:: Anyone interested? I don't want to go right ahead and assume someone... Darkeyes, are you at all interested in mentoring this young headstrong fellow?

Clan:: Growlclan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back