• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Long Night OOC

Jagson

One Thousand Club
For all discussions, plot ideas, and whatever else goes here

RP thread

oh man!!! ill post something somewhat soon i just got some crud to do first. and i will draw octavian this week i think

i have drawn octavian... i will also post soon. just feel kind of sick rn and it is hampering my writing ability

C918005E-9685-4EAA-AF4F-EF778626D765.jpeg

Just spitting ideas

Well Anika can be captured by Tool members since they would know what she is. Maybe the Jester rescues her from them. Before they can take a second to breath Valius army attacks causing the two of them to end up in a tavern with a down on his luck blacksmith in it.

maybe the jester did just that and both Anika and the Jester are entering the tavern moments before Valius attacks? gives us a moment to introduce ourselves perhaps maybe
If I could add onto this a bit, since I don't see Anika venturing too far away from the tribe, maybe the Nor tribe as a whole could be captured by TOOL, but Jester manages to help Anika avoid capture, and then they end up in the tavern as noted while Anika is searching for leads on where to find the Nor? Or, if we have TOOL (or even Valius' forces) take over the Nor tribe's territory altogether, then Anika could be with Jester seeking to assemble a rescue party? This could make for a good opening quest either way.

Yeah that works.

We can say the Nor tribe was captured by TOOL. On their way to Rome (Where TOOL'S HQ is located) for judgement. They stopped at the Village. The Jester was able to rescue Anika but wasn't able to rescue the others due to timing. They hide in the Tavern as The General launches his attack on the village. When the TOOL members get killed the General takes Nor as prisoners.

Leading to a rescue quest. What do you all think?

I could definitely see that happening to the poor Nor, being tossed from one druid-hating captor to another. Count me in!

SIDE NOTE: Maybe The Jester could encounter Anika during an escape attempt on her part, and then help her hide? That could explain how Jester managed to save her but not the rest of the tribe.

wewww, plan
jester is in the tavern btw - where should he meet Anika?
Since their arrival in the tavern was AFTER Jester helped Anika escape, Anika should already be in the tavern as well. Or depending on how much money Jester has on hand, maybe Anika could be preparing some sort of brew at the tavern keeper's request to help pay for their stay.

Sorry for taking so long to post; got caught up in a couple of recent projects both IRL and onsite. Will get to a post as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back