• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead (Always Accepting!)

Lonelytaco said:
Sword shop? Okay, so I'm gonna let it slide however, those knives would be a little dull after 6 months kay? Just to keep it realistic and fair. Thus saying, you are accepted.
they don't last very long so yeah xD

arizzle said:
they don't last very long so yeah xD
Hey, you can still spread butter on your toast in the morning with em, theres an upside

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]Hey, you can still spread butter on your toast in the morning with em, theres an upside

[/QUOTE]
Tru, if only butter were still a thing, xD

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]Hey, you can still spread butter on your toast in the morning with em, theres an upside

[/QUOTE]
Very good point! LMFAO

Name: Nicollas

Nickname(s): "Nick"

Appearance: Black messy hair,glasses,slightly pale skin,dark brown eyes.

Weight: 35 kilos (I dont know pounds,sorry,but that is kind of light for his age)

Height: About 5'5

Previous Occupation: Student.

Weapon(s): A sniper rifle,a Survival Knife (CSGO's "Huntsman Knife" looking)

Supplies: A black backpack,containing:A medkit,a canteen,and a lighter

Apparel(Clothing): A black hoodie with a skull on the front,jeans,sneakers.

Family Status: Dead

Last edited by a moderator:
FennikKun said:
Name: Nicollas
Nickname(s): "Nick"

Appearance: Black messy hair,glasses,slightly pale skin,dark brown eyes.

Weight: 35 kilos (I dont know pounds,sorry,but that is kind of light for his age)

Height: About 5'5

Previous Occupation: Student.

Weapon(s): A makeshift sniper rifle,a Survival Knife (CSGO's "Huntsman Knife" looking)

Supplies: A black backpack,containing:A medkit,a canteen,and a lighter

Apparel(Clothing): A black hoodie with a skull on the front,jeans,sneakers.

Family Status: Dead
I like how simple this is. xD Accepted

FennikKun said:
Heh,I was almost sure I should have been more Detailed(Hehe,puns)
a little more detail on your makeshift sniper, what classifies it as makeshift

Hollowed Kadaver]a little more detail on your makeshift sniper said:
57a8c8b7acf93_MakeshiftRifle.jpg.45224519796ad7a1223e49d025635303.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• Makeshift Rifle.jpg
    Makeshift Rifle.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 43
FennikKun said:
Uhh,I really dont know how to describe it...
Other than the fact he made it.

And if that wasn't enough,I'll just put something from Google Images here.

View attachment 254557

This is the closest I found.
thats a cartoon drawing....i was expecting something more along the lines of an actual picture, if you dont have an actual knowledge on makeshift fire arms maybe you should edit it to something that you actually have knowledge in. It will help in the rp and help explain certain topics in the rp

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]thats a cartoon drawing....i was expecting something more along the lines of an actual picture, if you dont have an actual knowledge on makeshift fire arms maybe you should edit it to something that you actually have knowledge in. It will help in the rp and help explain certain topics in the rp

[/QUOTE]
Changed it,I will edit the other post,thanks for the help.

FennikKun said:
Changed it,I will edit the other post,thanks for the help.
anytime amigo, just trying to make sure you can get right into the action with little to no trouble

Name

Louis

Nickname(s)

Lou, Boobear (his sisters call him this)

Appearance

His eyes are a light blue color. He has a round bum and thick, athletic thighs (From playing some soccer on a regular basis with friends). He is small and dainty in appearance but has a big personality.

EDIT: Wow, these pictures are huge. I apologize!!

tumblr_o4m41hI6fx1urfouwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0udbzoPrK1urfouwo1_500.jpg

Weight

126 lbs

Height

5'7

Previous Occupation

Aspiring fashion designer, Intern

Weapon(s)

He has a butterfly knife and a handgun, though he is pretty much useless with both. Some training would be required; So far he's managed to survive on stealth. He also has some pepper spray.

Supplies

Backpack

Lighter

Beef Jerky

Trail Mix

2 Water bottles

Tarp

Blanket

2 t-shirts (Dirty)

1 Pair of jeans (Dirty)

Hair comb

Apparel

Louis still hasn't quite let go of his notion for fashion, though over the last few weeks he's adjusted to be a little more safe. Currently he has on a light denim jacket (vintage, thank you), a grey t-shirt, black straight-leg jeans (He had to abandon his skinnies for mobility), and a pair of black Adidas. Clearly, he is not the best suited, but he's getting along.

Family Status

He doesn't know for sure if any of his large family is deceased - While he tried to call a few times, they live far away, and he hasn't been able to contact them. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Additional Info

While Louis is a very small and dainty person, he is fast, light on his feet, and good at hiding himself. He has yet to kill any "biters," has survived just by running and hiding. He's been on his own since the start, his best friend having flown to Europe right before this started. He is good with people, though when he is in a sour mood it will be very clear. He's not violent, but is eager to learn and despite what some people would think, he takes surviving very seriously.

He is a flaming homosexual, but takes to flirting with just about everyone. It's just his personality. He also takes great delight in flirting with straight men - Making them uncomfortable is probably the funniest thing to Louis. Around others he tends to be lighthearted, trying to make the best of the situation, but upon really making a connection with him one would see how serious and determined he is.

He has a tendency to argue, and throwing small fits is not a foreign concept to him. He likes getting his way, and though it comes across as immature, he always means well and sometimes has pretty good ideas.​

PeachyEm said:

Name

Louis

Nickname(s)

Lou, Boobear (his sisters call him this)

Appearance

His eyes are a light blue color. He has a round bum and thick, athletic thighs (From playing some soccer on a regular basis with friends). He is small and dainty in appearance but has a big personality.

EDIT: Wow, these pictures are huge. I apologize!!

tumblr_o4m41hI6fx1urfouwo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0udbzoPrK1urfouwo1_500.jpg

Weight

126 lbs

Height

5'7

Previous Occupation

Aspiring fashion designer, Intern

Weapon(s)

He has a butterfly knife and a handgun, though he is pretty much useless with both. Some training would be required; So far he's managed to survive on stealth. He also has some pepper spray.

Supplies

Backpack

Lighter

Beef Jerky

Trail Mix

2 Water bottles

Tarp

Blanket

2 t-shirts (Dirty)

1 Pair of jeans (Dirty)

Hair comb

Apparel

Louis still hasn't quite let go of his notion for fashion, though over the last few weeks he's adjusted to be a little more safe. Currently he has on a light denim jacket (vintage, thank you), a grey t-shirt, black straight-leg jeans (He had to abandon his skinnies for mobility), and a pair of black Adidas. Clearly, he is not the best suited, but he's getting along.

Family Status

He doesn't know for sure if any of his large family is deceased - While he tried to call a few times, they live far away, and he hasn't been able to contact them. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Additional Info

While Louis is a very small and dainty person, he is fast, light on his feet, and good at hiding himself. He has yet to kill any "biters," has survived just by running and hiding. He's been on his own since the start, his best friend having flown to Europe right before this started. He is good with people, though when he is in a sour mood it will be very clear. He's not violent, but is eager to learn and despite what some people would think, he takes surviving very seriously.

He is a flaming homosexual, but takes to flirting with just about everyone. It's just his personality. He also takes great delight in flirting with straight men - Making them uncomfortable is probably the funniest thing to Louis. Around others he tends to be lighthearted, trying to make the best of the situation, but upon really making a connection with him one would see how serious and determined he is.

He has a tendency to argue, and throwing small fits is not a foreign concept to him. He likes getting his way, and though it comes across as immature, he always means well and sometimes has pretty good ideas.​
Accepted! Message me if you need help with your first post :)

Ah, I can't message yet (oops) but I was thinking someone could happen upon Louis? Like.. Where is everyone? Is there already a group that could find him? I'm up for anything tbh

PeachyEm said:
Ah, I can't message yet (oops) but I was thinking someone could happen upon Louis? Like.. Where is everyone? Is there already a group that could find him? I'm up for anything tbh
Ah, I totally forgot about the 24 hour rule! Okay, well I was gonna ask if you'd like to meet up with two of my characters; Sam and Christopher. Sam is currently struggling to kill a biter and Christopher is clearing a house. They're in a rich gated neighborhood (I plan to build sanctuary there)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8zn28r3jqbk08o0skw8kck40c_640.gif

Name: Kayla Radley

Nickname(s): Kay

Weight: 105lbs

Height: 5'2ft

Previous Occupation: Babysitter

Weapon(s): Bow And Arrow, And Pocket Knife

Supplies: 2 Gallons Of Water, Backpack, Flashlight, And First Aid Kit

Apparel(Clothing):
y.jpg

img-thing

Family Status: Mother (Deceased) Father (Alive)

Mariam said:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8zn28r3jqbk08o0skw8kck40c_640.gif

Name: Kayla Radley

Nickname(s): Kay

Weight: 105lbs

Height: 5'2ft

Previous Occupation: Babysitter

Weapon(s): Bow And Arrow, Gun, And pocket knife

Supplies: 2 Gallons Of Water, Backpack, Flashlight, And First Aid Kit

Apparel(Clothing):
y.jpg

img-thing

Family Status: Mother (Deceased) Father (Alive)
ammunition count please, you have two ranged weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back