• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Legendaries

Vizriel

The Legendaries

Ok so i was thinking of doing an Rp based on all of the characters we grew up with learning about in folklore and fairytales.

But in doing so we would customize them to make them more modern and fit into the world we live in today.

The setting is the last functioning human city located on american soil. All other cities have been ravaged by dark creatures of the night. It will be taking place in a dark gritty supernatural ghetto called Helzhavun. The legendary wizard Merlin and the brilliantly insane scientist Dr. Frankenstein have come together in an effort to collect heroes to protect the last city and surviving inhabitants.

Abilities, fighting styles, skills, superpowers, weapons such as swords, guns, ect are all allowed to customize your character. But I also give the final ok on whether i feel like they will fit the rp or not. I hate overpowered characters.

The characters I am hoping to have involved are as follows:

Alice(Wonderland)

Beowulf

Tarzan

Masamune:
Reserved for Bills352

Pocahontas:
Reserved for Kira Blackthorn

Aladdin

Robin Hood

Hansel/Gretyl

Achilles

Sherlock Holmes

Joan of Arc

Harry Houdini

Paul Bunyan

Queen Cleopatra:
Reserved for Gilmoregirl12

Hattori Hanzo

Sinbad

Dorothy(Oz)

Billy the Kid:
Reserved for Stew.

John Henry

-Bad Guys I’m planning to control-

The Headless Horsmen

Genghis Kahn

Vlad the Impaler

Frankensteins Monster

Oda Nobunaga

Blackbeard

Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde

Jack the Ripper

Professor Moriarty

Gregory Rasputin

Morgan La Fey

(thats it....so far)

Reply back if your interested and let me know which character you want to reserve.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in

Love to be Cleopatra

Billy the kid was an out law

I love this also did you know that Jack the ripper might have been a woman

If you need help with the bad guys I be down

Irish Ice Queen

There are actually QUITE a few people I never knew about.

1. Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
  2. Masamune
  3. Beowulf
  4. Joan of Arc
  5. Harry Houdini
  6. Hattori Hanzo
  7. Billy the Kid
  8. John Henry (I think I may know him, but his story escaped my mind as of the moment)
  9. Genghis Kahn
  10. Vlad the Impaler
  11. Oda Nobunaga
  12. Jack the Ripper
  13. Gregory Rasputin
  14. Professor Moriarty
  15. Pocahontas

Let's go, Google! :D

(I'd like to NOT join, but like to see how it plays out, as if I'm reading a novel instead of writing it. I'm sorry if this is considered spam in any sort of way.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilmoregirl and Stew your both in! I have reserved both characters for you.

I've never heard that jack the ripper could possible be a woman? Thats shocking.

Anyways if you have any ideas you want to throw in I would love to hear them.

Hey Kira, explain more about your idea for "genderbend" Pocahontas.

I might allow but only if it doesnt screw up the integrity of the story.

TurtleGod said:
There are actually QUITE a few people I never knew about.
  1. Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
  2. Masamune
  3. Beowulf
  4. Joan of Arc
  5. Harry Houdini
  6. Hattori Hanzo
  7. Billy the Kid
  8. John Henry (I think I may know him, but his story escaped my mind as of the moment)
  9. Genghis Kahn
  10. Vlad the Impaler
  11. Oda Nobunaga
  12. Jack the Ripper
  13. Gregory Rasputin
  14. Professor Moriarty

Let's go, Google! :D

(I'd like to NOT join, but like to see how it plays out, as if I'm reading a novel instead of writing it. I'm sorry if this is considered spam in any sort of way.)
Do you live under a rock. These are famous and infamous people. That came out harsher then it was meant to

Wait how old are you cause that explain a lot.

Irish Ice Queen

Honestly if I was allowed to genderbend I would probably ask for Alice instead cause its easier to morph her story around a male.

I think this RP should be realistic, not anime, it would be easier for finding our desired appearances.

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Do you live under a rock. These are famous and infamous people. That came out harsher then it was meant to
Wait how old are you cause that explain a lot.

Irish Ice Queen
I don't live under a rock...

I just never really listened to those types of stories.

Sorry if it came out harsher than it was meant to :(

I agree Stew but I wouldn't make a big deal about the pictures. If you want to do realistic, great. If someone else wants to do an anime pic thats fine too.

Kira wouldn't it be easier to just pic a guy? I found it difficult to find women that would fit the rp.

I would allow it but you would have to do a hell of a job developing the character for me to feel satisfied.

Turtle would you mind me asking why you dont just jump onboard. Even if you arent familiar with the characters I'm allowing everyone a little freedom in customizing their characters to their preferences. As long as you don't go too overboard I will allow creativity and freedom to reign.

TurtleGod said:
I don't live under a rock...
I just never really listened to those types of stories.

Sorry if it came out harsher than it was meant to :(
I mean a lot if it is basic history. Harry Houdini greatest magician of all time till he drowned in a tank cause he couldn't get out

Irish Ice Queen

Vizriel said:
Turtle would you mind me asking why you dont just jump onboard. Even if you arent familiar with the characters I'm allowing everyone a little freedom in customizing their characters to their preferences. As long as you don't go too overboard I will allow creativity and freedom to reign.
No, it's fine.

I just really want to see how it plays out, as the story seems quite interesting.

Actually, Houdini was killed when he told a man he could take any hit and then told the man to punch him, the man does so and after the show that he did right after that, he died from a stroke or something.

Gilmoregirl do me a favor. Leave Turtlegod alone. I'm trying to talk him into joining and quite frankly he doesn't have to explain himself. Sorry if I'm being harsh but i just dont like bickering.

Ha if were all discussing how these legendary characters died you guys are gonna love what i have in store for the opening post.

Stew said:
Actually, Houdini was killed when he told a man he could take any hit and then told the man to punch him, the man does so and after the show that he did right after that, he died from a stroke or something.
Hmmm see I totes heard he died in the tank my bad and yes looked it up it was a ruptured spleen

Irish Ice Queen

Have you made the RP yet?

8015145.gif

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Hmmm see I totes heard he died in the tank my bad and yes looked it up it was a ruptured spleen
Irish Ice Queen
He actually died of peritonitis and a ruptured appendicitis in a hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back