The Last Poster Wins

Really? I might get them that game then. *Smiles softly.* Um, I just like games that allow me to be a sniper or have a wonderful story line. I normally play SWTOR, Star Wars The Old Republic. I am very picky about my games that I play. >.> 

What about you @Vagabond Spectre?

Well... I am based more on the horror rpg genre and fps games but mostly Horror rpg games. I mean they have good scares and good storylines, and forgetting to mention the mind blowing endings of each horror rpg. on fps well i played the game that i showed you earlier and team fortress, ahhh team fortress...

Well i love horror rpg games especially mad father. oh come on your sleeping!? but i have to introduce you to the horror rpg genre!

Yeah....I am sorry. *Shakes her head to stay awake, eyes still half closed.* I like Hellsing, Ultimate Hellsing that is.....does that count as Horror? It isn't a game, but it is horror based, no? 

I love Alucard's personality, crazy, yet insanely intelligent. No sad vampire personality, just a crazy Joker-like personality. I love his special guns he gets. 

tumblr_n21a94wHpb1r3maj7o1_500.gif

It is about Alucard, who becomes a servant to the house of Hellsing, the Guardian family of the Queen of England. 

The last of the line of Hellsing, a woman, who looks exactly like a male with long nearly white blonde hair and icy blue eyes commands the vampire, known as Alucard. This demon-like vampire has lived over a 1,000 years and he has powers beyond the simple vampire. He can be shot in the head, beheaded, pulled apart, shot to nothing, and he comes back, grinning and eager for more pain and fun.

Alucard wishes for nothing more than to find a worthy opponent to kill him, to end his immortal life. However, he doesn't care enough to actually go searching for this opponent. 
 The Hellsing family searches out vampires, killing the rogue ones that kill with no regard to human lives or restraint. 

On one mission, Alucard saves a policewoman by the name of Seras Victoria, and in order to save her, he kills her, in the process, killing the vampire who was using her as a shield. Oddly enough, he feels the urge to change this odd woman, so he asks her if she wishes to become a monster that lives for eternity, or to die right there. 

When she agrees on her last breath, he changes her into the un-living. However, she is stubborn, and has no urge to become a full vampire as they search out vampires that kill and kill, bringing them closer to a insidious man who chuckles and laughs like all the death and blood is all fun and games.

There is a mystery yet to be solved, who is this man, and why are there more vampires popping up out of nowhere to destroy the human race? What does that man who laughs in the face of death want? Why does Alucard wish to find death, but yet, still doesn't care enough to ask for death?

Yeah. There is. But I haven't had time to watch the original Hellsing. It was at first a manga, then it was made into a show, which is Hellsing, the original, then later, more recently, Hellsing Ultimate was created. People like Ultimate better than the old one.....so I was afraid to watch it. T>T Such a coward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back