The Last Poster Wins

*For an instant, turns a dark shade of crimson. Then coughs awkwardly and loses the blush.* Ah, well thank you for granting me your company, it is appreciated. *Smiles a bit at @Vagabond Spectre.* How have you been sir? 

I see. I hope you don't feel forced to stay. Also, feel free to leave at any time. *Blushes slightly at the smile and quickly hides it behind the teacup as she took another drink.* I hope you feel better about the world soon. It is cruel, but that doesn't mean there aren't upsides to it. *Giggles slightly.* Even I, a depressive person, finds something silly in the fact that even though the world is cruel, it has a funny way of being a fun place to be @Vagabond Spectre.

Guess were on the same boat here *Chuckles like a sir* And why would i leave if i have company like you *Monocle glints majestically* 

I guess we are. *Laughs lightly.* Thank you for not leaving. It can be quite.....lonely here waiting for someone to 'win' at having the last post. *Blushes slightly at the odd compliment and quickly says,* Well, I just wanted to be sure you didn't feel obligated to stay. It is proper manners to do so @Vagabond Spectre.

I guess we are. *Laughs lightly.* Thank you for not leaving. It can be quite.....lonely here waiting for someone to 'win' at having the last post. *Blushes slightly at the odd compliment and quickly says,* Well, I just wanted to be sure you didn't feel obligated to stay. It is proper manners to do so @Vagabond Spectre.

As long as i keep replying i am here to stay and entertain you m'lady *Tips top hat with a slight blush*  I don't like people bringing their misery here ya know, which is why i randomly visit desperate and sad individuals.

Haha. I try not to bring my real life into this world. I prefer to keep it out of here. Besides, smiling and laughter are the best medicine for sadness. *Giggles and tips her own hat to @Vagabond Spectre.* And I will also be willing to entertain you with happy weird conversations. I also do the same, I like making sad people smile. It makes my day. 

Aww, are you shy? Come on just look at me... *Smiles and lifts hat once more*

Last edited by a moderator:
What a good day for an explosion.

*random explosion*

*puts on sunglasses*

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

*walks in slow motion*

and awesome guys post the last.

*Quickly takes hat back and plops it on her head, quickly putting her bunny plush in front of her face now.* C-cinnamon R-roll? *Shakes head fast.* 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back