The Last Poster Wins

*Sighs.* Mhm. *Brings out her favorite teacup filled blueberry tea from her bunny hat and relaxes, smiling brightly, hugging her bunny plushie.* We will see if drama comes and bothers us again. :3

Why must you, @Yumoto, ALWAYS complain about my tea? I must have my tea you know. It makes me civil and keeps me from being too....childish. *Takes a drink of the warm tea, watching @Mayu tackle some pillows.* 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on.....seriously @Yumoto. *Grumbles and sets her tea down.* I love pillows, we can be friends if you want @Mayu. And yes Yumoto, I have a plushie. I have always had this plushie. *Holds it tightly, watching if anyone dares touch it.*

As you wish. *Brings out of her hat a small tray of macaroons.* I will be sitting here, relaxing. *Smiles slightly and hugs her bunny plushie tightly to her as she grabs a macaroon. Plopping her bunny hat back on her head, she points to an empty seat across from her.* Sit @Vagabond Spectre

Nothing. I just want some company. Unless you have some place you need to be. *Picks up her cup of now almost cold tea and takes a sip.* I won't force you to stay. Sorry if I sounded rude a moment ago.

Nothing. I just want some company. Unless you have some place you need to be. *Picks up her cup of now almost cold tea and takes a sip.* I won't force you to stay. Sorry if I sounded rude a moment ago.

Oh, and no need to apologize sweetie i don't find rude. *Polishes monocle with legs crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back