The Last Poster Wins

APPRENTICE? WHAT IN THE JOKE DID YA JUST JESTIN' SAY ABOUT ME, YA LITTLE MILKSOP. I'LL HAVE YA KNOW I WAS THRONED THE TOP OF MY ACT IN THE PLAY OF SHAKEASPEAR , AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS EXECUTIONS OF CHAOS PANSIES, AND I HAVE OVER 300 MILLION CONFIRMED KILLS. I AM TRAINED IN GUERILLA WARFARE, AND I AM THE TOP LONG RANGE EXPERT IN THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE CRAFTWORLDS. YE ARE NOTHIN' TO ME, BUT JUST ANOTHER NANCY HALLOWEEN THEMED MON 'KEIGH.

Haha. I don't need you to be high and mighty. I don't care a flick about how many kills you had, how 'awesome' you are. I just care that you will do nicely as my apprentice. You KNOW NOTHING about me either. I have no need to tell a ungrateful man what he does not need to know. *Smirks.* 

Haha. I don't need you to be high and mighty. I don't care a flick about how many kills you had, how 'awesome' you are. I just care that you will do nicely as my apprentice. You KNOW NOTHING about me either. I have no need to tell a ungrateful man what he does not need to know. *Smirks.* 

"Haha, I am so much mysterious and better than you, you don't even matter to me. I just want you to know that I know SOO much more than you, and are better than you in every way. You KNOW NOTHING about me, and that's my main focal point. You suck. *lazily drawn on sharpie smile*"

There, I simplified your statement.

Well, how much pain do you want to feel on a 1-10 scale?

Because all I can do is 0 for the first few seconds, then it'll spike to 5 due to blood loss.

I mean, I can go higher, but I really don't want to. It's inefficient, and painful. You'll writhe around and that is harder to aim at.

A masochist, AND a sadist?

What are the odds!

I'm still keeping the left arm, whether you like it or not.

Sorry. Forgot to tell you. It is all in your head. I don't dip my daggers in the paralyzing potion. *Begins to laugh.* 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back