• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Land of Fiore (Fairy Tail RP)

Goddess Nebula

Queen of the Night Sky
Here are a list of canon characters and text colors to use to indicate them c:

Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster,Lucy Heartfilia,Erza Scarlet, Mirajane,Master Makarov,Levy McGarden, Wendy Marvel ,Gajeel Redfox, Master Marvis, Juvia Lockser,

Any other canon character can be any color, but please remember to specify whos talking cx

Exceeds can be any color, remember to specify!

Current Guild List

Fairy Tail: Evie Caster, Sakura Hayata, Lea Dragneel, Ib Jaeger, Solis, Falzar, Sagashi Enkai,

Sabertooth: Evelynn Thawn, Sina, Kaizo Juroko, Ares,Sera

Lamia Scale: January, Drake, Ellie

Last edited by a moderator:
Poll Results:

Poll 1: Should we Overlap with Canon?

Some overlap with canon. Wins by 11 votes

Poll 2: Do we want to have large group Arc / common villain within the guild(s)

Plot Poll.

Should we have a guild wide arc /villain

To vote Yes, message me with a title of the convorsation "YES"

To vote No, message me with a title of the convorsation "NO"

The majority have shown interest in having guild wide villains. Most of the time I will appoint people to play the villains, based on their level of RP and reply, but for the first Villain/Arc, I will be taking control, but I need to know who wants to take part. Please show interest in wanting to take part in the Arc.

The first villain will be Evie's nightmares. Beings that can corrupt dream magic qnd their users, as well as making their own form.

@Midnight Phantom @electroShogun @SilverSolis @SdrawcabDaer @Flame Demon @Superboi360

For the second group arc I have a suggestion. Mind controlled canon characters and us, our characters have to defeat them and find out who was doing it

That's a really good idea! It would be a creative use of the Canon Characters, maybe everyone gets assigned a canon Character to battle!!

SilverSolis said:
For the second group arc I have a suggestion. Mind controlled canon characters and us, our characters have to defeat them and find out who was doing it

@Goddess Nebula When will the next arc take place? It seems like there is only 4 of us staying on top of the roleplay so we should have arcs dealing with one of us at a time. Is that allowed? Like someone has like a special item that causes an entire arc to themselves. SO each of us can have significant character development

@SilverSolis

I'm going to give new memebers time to get started and get their characters introduced before we start a new arc. Smaller arcs between groups (Like a harder job) Can happen any time, but when a WHOLE GROUP enemy comes into play, they may be a bit apart, and i'm wanting to get others introduced and get others into the feel of how the RP is, so they could possibly take part in future acts. An Idea for an arc would be the Grand Magic Games, but I want to have a least someone in every guild before I even consider doing that one. But I am open for Ideas, and I will say whoever suggests the arc Idea that gets approved will be able to

a) Get the most character Development

b) Get the final attack/kill on the villain unless they decide not too

(Working on homework, so sorry for late replies)

Second Arc Announcement Post!!

I swear if this doesn't get peoples attention...

ANYWAYS! Time to announce the Second Arc Idea!! (:3)(:3)

So This Arc is going to be based off @Metaphysics

(Going to write the arc enemy and such. It is my idea so I think I should write this)

Argos, The man of the Stars

Magic ability: Moral Manipulation: Allows user to change a persons moral. Only can be used through prolonged time near person it is used on.

Mark of a demon: A brand that was put on Argos as he was a child. Allows him to manipulate spirits of dead giving the ability for possession of living objects. Good for infiltration.

Black Star A Magic that is a version of heavenly Body Magic and celestial magic but with a dark twist. It works by taking the energy of stars and other celestial bodies then creating constalations. by using this then it uses the energy of celestial spirits and harnessing that magic power without summoning them. He gains their traits through this and renders almost all celestial magic useless. Does not effect the Orential Zodiac Keys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back