• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Keepers: Unity

Are you still accepting? I stumbled across this and it looks interesting, and I'd like to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll next be able to work on my character sheet in about 17-ish hours, I'm afraid, but I'll write it out then.

I WILL get my CS done, if not later then tomorrow. I was busier than I expected today, but I have started work on it, so hopefully that's fine.

@LesDom

So is my previous post void? The one of how I got to where I am now? Or can I incorperate what happened into my response?

@The Gunrunner It's so sad to hear you have to go before you even started! Anyways, if you do change your mind, or if time frees up, feel free to come back and join us again!

@DJGomez @JPax42 @LesDom @AACS @Ulysseus Unfortunately I won't be able to RP because of schoolwork loads as well as externeal errands. Anyways, I request either of two things:

If anyone wants another character, they can take control of Kaero Talistor (Tag me in this post), or if nobody wants to, just NPC him. I'm so sorry guys, I love you all and I'll come back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back