• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Keepers: Unity

@DJGomez Apollo Venport supports your dog-getting, although he prefers you get a pet from Solehrii because they are about 5x as big and (some) can fly.

@Anaxial I'm impressed with your backstory. Real good writing and character bio, as well as understanding our lore. I'm about to make an intro post to the newcomers, including you.

I'm afraid I'll have to leave this rp- Real life issues coupled with time zones coupled with too many other rp's, and I decided to drop a few of the rp's I'm in. Sorry, and I hope this doesn't cause any issues.

@LesDom @AACS

I reaize I said a lot about my armor, if anything seems too much or OP let me know and I'll edit it

Yeah figured :P though the chest plate thing is real, they have prototypes of it today from DARPA it's not like it heals me, it just does CPR until I am revieved by a real medic or doctor.

Anyway, edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Are you guys full up, or... ?

Also, if you aren't, then I have a bit of a strange one for you. See, it looks like you've got a lot of action figures, but what about good ol' fashioned intel? Well, not exactly old fashioned. If you want him, he'll be your eyes in the sky and resident black-hat programmer who never really stopped hacking important systems. Of course, he'll be more than happy to loan his talents to you, and can even take up a gun if he needs to.

Oh! But only if you aren't already full, that is.

@LesDom @AACS

@AACS

I'm not still shooting, I'm just preparing to keep on fighting if need be, but im standing still and watching just like everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back