• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Keepers: Unity

TAINLA

New Leaf
Use this chat to communicate about ANY issues/concerns/compliments (towards meee (^.^)) and any other things you have to say! If you want it answered quickly, tag @AACS and @LesDom, and we'll get to you ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JackMonroe Now that we have 5 people in this RP, we should be expecting to start soon! Just as a quick note, even though Ozymandias is away from us, I would say all of us should start at a centralized location, specifically, a placeholder house purchased by Jack Monroe (RP Character) where The Keeper Recruits would go to (@DJGomez, @JPax42)

@DJGomez Oh, I don't want to sound controlling, I mean a little intro would be fine, but I didn't state where we'd start so the first post should end in the house or something

@DJGomez I am aware. However, he did it prematurely and without asking. He is eager to start. I would appreciate it if you took it down for now but copypasted it, so when we have more members I can put my introduction post in and you can paste it again, tweaking the details as I will set up where/how you meet Jack.

@JPax42 Your personality description is still not two paragraphs. And, a freighter attendant isn't enough to warrant a flier from the Keepers. Only being able to afford human clothes is a bit far-fetched. Please keep this in mind while you edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back