• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hybrids' Rise

Crap! I totally forgot about this, sorry. Unfortunately, things came up IRL and I won't be doing much role playing for an unknown amount of time. Sorry to disappoint you.

Shog said:
Crap! I totally forgot about this, sorry. Unfortunately, things came up IRL and I won't be doing much role playing for an unknown amount of time. Sorry to disappoint you.
I totally understand. If you ever want to join just post a CS. I plan on accepting a few more people.

Don't take my word for it, but I think this is still recruiting. I don't think there's that many IC posts.

[QUOTE="N A T A L I E]-Is it too late to join? I would love to if it isn't. ^^-

[/QUOTE]
I am still accepting for this RP.

I'm glad you decided to join. I like your character. One quick question though. Was she changed at all by the operation? I'm totally fine if she wasn't, I just want to make sure you knew about the option to add physical abilities to your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiberious1973 said:
Id been awaiting a starter post, maybe my alerts werent passing the messages almnong
have something in a couple minutes
Thanks for responding. I have been having problems with my alerts as well so I understand.

@Latorrex

You character is looking great but there are a few issues. The biggest issue is the fact the he has two special abilities. I think both abilities are acceptable, but the limit is one. Don't forget you can add a physical ability as well. I also am not quite sure about the whole living in his own kingdom. I like the idea of him being a test subject gone wrong, but he will need to be within close proximity of the other hybrids most of the time. If you have any questions just post here or PM me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Latorrex said:
I have 2 special abilities?
Yeah, the ability to spawn your creatures and being able to mentally detach from his body.

Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote, if I did please let me know.

Aggiewon said:
Yeah, the ability to spawn your creatures and being able to mentally detach from his body.
Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote, if I did please let me know.
Umm... He spawns insects: Special because spawning of life. He can mentally link with his swarm: Physical because bugs/ hive mind stuff. (like tyranid synapses on different alpha units). he doesn't leave his body.

Also: Edit to the backstory.

Latorrex said:
Umm... He spawns insects: Special because spawning of life. He can mentally link with his swarm: Physical because bugs/ hive mind stuff. (like tyranid synapses on different alpha units). he doesn't leave his body.
Also: Edit to the backstory.
Ohhhh. I did misunderstand. I thought you character was able to essentially let his body take the wheel while his mind focused on something else. I didn't realize it was referring to his creatures. The backstory is still a bit of a problem though. I love the idea, but giving him a set home won't work well because of all the traveling that will happen. If you're okay with him being gone for the majority of the time then it shouldn't be a problem. But if you wanted him to have a lot of home time to rule his domain then it won't work.

I'm so sorry for the extended absence. Life has been really busy. I won't be putting up such long posts either so that will help with my response time. Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back