• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Hybrids' Rise

Aggiewon said:
I'm hoping to get two more people. I think five soldiers would be a good star. Especially if I don't have any mods helping me run battles.
Well I know that @Of the Red is possibly making a character. And we have @Beowulf planning on joining.

I think we're almost ready ;3 :D

@Beowulf thanks for the interest. Looking forward to having you aboard.

Once we get a fifth person to join I will get the first post up. If you have any questions about characters or missions just ask.

@Tiberious1973

Your CS looks pretty good. I do have one question though. The creature seems to be sentient. Was the creature he was spliced with a sentient alien or something?

I imagine it being a lizard type that carries the genetic structure common to most basic normal lizards, Just a normal lizard like a newt or striped loizard where he gets regen from but a more aggressive appearance like a crocodile type. The regen is based on newt or striped lizard and the speed burst and scent ability normal crocs have. Like Where crocs can smell blood in water for long distances. Either way based off normal earth animals, the intellect is from the human side but as with Reptile mind, it is coldly logical and has lost sense of emotion to a good extent. Any intellect from the base creature is actually limited to feeding, breeding and survival instinct.

If i remember correctly newts are great for generics due to having the basic generic DNA precursors of most lizard tyles, as well as amphibians and reptiles having their DNA more easily manipulable than most creatures. but im not a geneticist so i can only go off what I've read here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
so are we running one character who can command our genetic clone-ish generic offspring, or that we can command the base animal we are spliced with? I think i read everything, but maybe i missed that somewhere.

That's a good question. I realize that I've been referring to them as clones, when in reality your character will be more their clone. Your character will be able to control the animals he was spliced with. The animals will be clones of the original, not the character.

StoneWolf18 said:
If you need a mod I am more then happy to help! (That is if those others wouldn't like to, would hate to steal their spot...)
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know know when they respond. The main purpose for a mod will be to help me with running fights, if Dr. Marturin ever gets in a fight I'll need a mod, since it wouldn't be fair if I controlled my own fight.

Aggiewon said:
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know know when they respond. The main purpose for a mod will be to help me with running fights, if Dr. Marturin ever gets in a fight I'll need a mod, since it wouldn't be fair if I controlled my own fight.
@StoneWolf18 can take my seat. I'll be away for 2 weeks and I won't have internet where I'll be going. Sorry :( but wonderful RP and Idea!

Nateorious said:
@StoneWolf18 can take my seat. I'll be away for 2 weeks and I won't have internet where I'll be going. Sorry :( but wonderful RP and Idea!
Thanks for the heads up. I plan on accepting for a while, so when you get back,if you're still interested, go ahead and make a CS.

In case anyone is waiting on me im ready to go if GM is good with my character. In the case of mod Im NOT interested speciifically, i run 2 tabletop games and heading toward running my own RP on here. Love RP, am disabled, and i have no life lol.

Okay everyone I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while. Some things have come up irl but things are calming down a bit now. I hope to get the RP going soon.

@Tiberious1973 @Maximus

Your characters look great and they are accepted.

@StoneWolf18

Your CS is accepted for all intensive purposes. You can work on your personality until the RP starts if you'd like.

@Abyss @Beowulf

Are you guys still interested in doing this RP? If you are there are a few more things needed for you CSs.

@MoltenLightning

The CS and OOC threads are open, but don't post in the RP yet.

@Thaumaturge @RowdyPotato @AyyyLmao @RedLikeRoses @Shog @WolfOfProphecys @Rellwen

If any of you are still interested I am still accepting CSs.

@MoltenLightning

There's still an opening for you to be a moderator, if you still want it.

I hope they get at least two more accepted CSs before starting. I also plan on being more active again.

I'll fill out a CS tomorrow sometime (hopefully). Also, @Tiberious1973 … FINALLY! I do believe you are the first (or at least one of the first) enchanters I have seen here besides myself. It's nice to know there are others like me (sort of).

Last edited by a moderator:
Beowulf said:
Wait, what am I missing?
Your creature doesn't have any abilities. You can add 2 physical abilities in the appearance section, and 1 special ability in its own section. You soldier will share the special ability.

I'm hoping to get this thing going by Monday. If Shog does make a CS tomorrow I might get it started earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back