• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hungry Earth- Unique Warrior Cats (Always Open)

@EloquentlyPut i don't think you are getting notifications for this section.

Anyways, I will be color coding my cats in order to make it easier to find which cat for which clan. It will be pretty straight forward but I will mark above my first car what color stands for what.

Sorry I wasnt receiving them. I will post them in the Character Sign up I guess. Let me get those going too. Sorry Im doing a million things

If anyone needs a site to look up personality traits or warrior cats names and meanings, I have some really good sites.

I am super excited! I will make a warrior for Ashclan and if it is needed (after Jinx makes her characters) I will make the medicine cat. If not, I will just make an apprentice or something

BlackJack said:
I would love to join however I will warn I am quite rusty when is comes to warrior cats.
You should be fine, it doesn't take too much to get back in the swing of things

@ManyFaces Realistic cats my friend, mutations also would not occur on a volcanic island. More so because mutations are only strong when paired with other microevolutionary forces which sadly islands don't really have. Also having two faces is called a junaus cat, these cats can't live very long because the two different cats have to share all of the organs so most die right after birth. Only one has ever lived long because they had another mutation that gave them two separate trachea which is also rare.

@BlackJack

Why not?I mean the cats are on an island it would be more likely for wild cats to reside there than domestic cats.HOW DID DOMESTIC CATS EVEN GET THEIR OWN ISLAND?If this is an island than wouldn't it be more REALISTIC to have wild cats instead of domestic cats in the first place and i'm pretty sure a bobcat is still a cat and not a very big one some of the native cats could have been adopted into a clan just as any other smaller feline.

When I say realistic I mean realistic to the fandom. Also its an island, bobcats reside in woody cold areas and yes cats should not be on an island but that's how warrior cats works. A bobcat would never join anyways. I do not understand why you are making such a fuss over this, just get a picture of a cat, not a pink clouded leopard, not a bobcat just a regular old cat. Its how warrior cats has always worked. Its not like you'll see anyone coming in with a panther or lion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back