• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

KhalZhavvorsa

Resurrected Darkness
Wanna chat? Do it here. Or ask questions..or..really anything related to OOC besides character creation.

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
Awesome! :D Once all the information is done, I'll open up the CS.
Alright! Btw I have no idea what this anime is about xD I have been interested in fate/stay, but I don't know where to start

TheWhiteScarf said:
Alright! Btw I have no idea what this anime is about xD I have been interested in fate/stay, but I don't know where to start
Start with the first season, which is Fate/Zero x3 But not to worry! I will be explaining what this RP is about in the Overview instead of leaving people guessing at what it is c: So no need to of watched the anime at all!

xEmoBunnehx said:
Start with the first season, which is Fate/Zero x3 But not to worry! I will be explaining what this RP is about in the Overview instead of leaving people guessing at what it is c: So no need to of watched the anime at all!
Oh thank you! I will read more into it though, just to get more information ;3

TheWhiteScarf said:
Oh thank you! I will read more into it though, just to get more information ;3
Good luck! :P I'll try to get the Overview done soon so I can post CS templates..but no promises my procrastinating ass will get it done soon xDD *Is best Gm ever.*

The Overview is officially done :D ! Please go read it. The CS templates will be completely shortly. Thank you all for your patience.

xEmoBunnehx said:
No problem~ The spot has officially be reserved for you.
Also one question, so do I name my character after what hero I am or can I have a normal name? Sorry I really don't know much about this anime... I just felt interested about it.

TheWhiteScarf said:
Also one question, so do I name my character after what hero I am or can I have a normal name? Sorry I really don't know much about this anime... I just felt interested about it.
Yes, your character must be the name it had when it became a hero. For example, from the anime there was a Hero named Hercules. (He was the Berserker.) You're aloud to make up a hero, or use an existing one from history. Either way is fine, but you MUST make sure the history (if it is an already existing hero) is correct.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Yes, your character must be the name it had when it became a hero. For example, from the anime there was a Hero named Hercules. (He was the Berserker.) You're aloud to make up a hero, or use an existing one from history. Either way is fine, but you MUST make sure the history (if it is an already existing hero) is correct.
Okay then, thank you for the help =3

xEmoBunnehx said:
Kk homeslice~ I won't be done with the Overview for quite some time. Still want Berserker Class? (So I can reserve it.)
Yeps, Beserker please.

I will be using Gawain and changing his history as, IIRC, from the wikia or something, Gawain was a saber class which is full of meh, I have better plans for him.

Cosmo said:
Yeps, Beserker please.
I will be using Gawain and changing his history as, IIRC, from the wikia or something, Gawain was a saber class which is full of meh, I have better plans for him.
Aight~ Thanks for telling me boo~ c; (I'm enjoying these pet names for you xD )

xEmoBunnehx said:
Aight~ Thanks for telling me boo~ c; (I'm enjoying these pet names for you xD )
:D Pet names, names for people too lazy to remember people's real names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back