• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cavehag

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! im cavehag! Here's some details about me;

- I'm 26 y/o, she/her. I'd prefer people 20+!
- I've been role playing since my tweens, i dropped it for awhile but kept writing on my own, but now i've been getting back into it!
- I'm down to create a character from scratch for a non-fandom roleplay! I'm also cool with doubling for fandom roleplays.
- I would say I'm in between literate to adv. literate. I usually hit word limit often; but I also try to mirror the lengths of replies with my partner.
- I love trying new things out- shoot me any genre and I'll give it a shot!

Some of the fandoms I'm in, I have a lot more but this is off the top of my head with the ones I've been thinking of the most recently.
X-Men
Marvel
DC
TWD
Hannibal NBC
The Boys

If there's a fandom you're interested in, just ask! I'm a huge film/show fan so more likely than not I might've seen what you're asking. I'm willing to give most movies/shows a shot! The only exception is for really long-running tv shows- only because it would take me too long to finish by the time we'd start the role play.

As for which pairs/characters, honestly I'm very flexible and I love trying to get into new mindsets of characters I never played before- so again, just ask and see!
Personally for my OCs, I do tend to like ValerieXColossus, ValerieXBeast, and ValerieXLogan. I'm also okay with OCxOC! If anyone wanted to do a double if you're up to playing one of those, I will certaintly try my best at whatever canon character you'd like for your OC.

My Original Characters;

I have two finished OCs and one wip OC; here's a short description for my two girls I have if you're interested in making a prompt with them! They are X-Men OCs originally but; like I said above, I'm willing to make them fit into another setting/fandom.

Valerie: (I'm still writing her backstory out so here's moreso how her personality is.) She can be courteous on occasion, but she's always ready to take risks. Valerie generally maintains self-control and occasionally demonstrates nurturing tendencies. Trust is a rare commodity for her, while honesty fluctuates dependent on the individual. Her loyalty is inconsistent, with affection and romantic interests absent for the most part; she tries to shut down any sorts of feelings due to believing she's not a good fit for anyone. Flirting is not in her vocabulary, and she gets easily flustered if someone she considers within her circle flirts with her. Valerie is logical and observant, despite her somewhat solitary demeanor, and her emotions are usually held in check. Despite her outward confidence, Valerie is also somewhat arrogant and disobedient, often displaying a lack of concern for societal norms or authority figures. Her intelligence and cleverness are evident, but she can also be deceitful and dishonest, exhibiting a destructive side that causes damage to her relationships. Valerie is physically fit due to her athletic prowess. She may come off as socially awkward, but she has a unique charm of wit and banter that usually either gets on people's good sides or creates a tension between them. Her paranoia and apathy contribute to an air of aloofness, making it difficult for others to truly know or connect with her. Overall, Valerie is a character who possesses both good-nature qualities and negative traits, including being criminal, reckless, arrogant, and disloyal. She is never seen crying, though she definitely does alone, suggesting a strong emotional resilience and an ability to compartmentalize her feelings effectively. Her character is pretty flexible- usually she's in superhero AUs so I usually have her with a super strength type of power- but to where it's hard for her to control. But I do have versions of her made/in mind for a different setting with no powers.

fullbody_valerie.png

Liliana: Liliana was born into a poor but ambitious family. She quickly became the main breadwinner as she developed an insatiable desire to succeed, particularly in the entertainment industry. With her captivating voice and magnetic personality, she began performing in local talent shows, slowly climbing the ranks of the competitive music scene. As she entered puberty, Liliana discovered that she possessed telepathic abilities, allowing her to read minds and tap into the thoughts and emotions of those around her. Initially, she didn't want to use this power for personal gain, but as she felt throttled by competition, she fell into exploiting her telepathy to sabotage competitors, sway judges' decisions, or manipulate audience reactions. Her talent for deception and manipulation also led her to cultivate an artificial persona – a charismatic, caring, and excitable individual who won over hearts with ease.

Beneath this façade, however, lay a calculating individual driven by her insatiable desire for adoration. Liliana's life changed dramatically when Charles Xavier discovered her telepathic abilities through Cerebro. He approached her with an offer to join the X-Men School, where she could hone her powers and learn to use them for "good". Intrigued by this new opportunity, Liliana accepted the invitation, recognizing it as a chance to expand her network, and gain valuable connections. But there's another aspect to Liliana's personality that sets her apart: a morbid fascination with the potential downfall of civilization. She often spends her free time studying maps, predicting global catastrophes, and preparing for worst-case scenarios. Her interest in this dark subject is not driven by altruism or a desire to help others, but rather a self-preservation instinct – she believes that being prepared will give her a head start when the world around her begins to collapse, whether it be to humans or mutants.

Upon entering the X-Men school, Liliana became notorious for her ability to effortlessly charm her classmates and instructors alike. She expertly read their minds, anticipating their needs and desires, often making friends before anyone could suspect she was manipulating them. However, beneath this façade of friendship and camaraderie, she continued to pursue her own interests and agendas. As a student at the X-Men school, Liliana's relationships were as multifaceted as she was. She befriended those who seemed receptive to her charms, forged alliances with students whose abilities complemented her own, and – on occasion – played both sides of a conflict, secretly manipulating events from behind the scenes. Liliana's true loyalties remained fluid, always weighing which path would benefit her the most. In situations where her actions were called into question or criticized, she didn't flinch, but instead adapted, adjusting her performance to maintain an image that was both captivating and persuasive.

liliana.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back