• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

yea some one walks over he gives him a bowl starts eating and is like "wow this is pretty good what is it?" grok just looks up and says smiling "Those three guards from the tavern" THAT right there is how you get kick out of a guild by making the leader a cannable

Heyhey congrats it took me 1 hour after waking up to get up

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I was awake at 4 In the moring last night I'm just checking in before it take off speaking of which the flamre might not get on today ether so

yea I can understand that dorkling but most people have not spent a good amount of time cooking human when I said good amount of time I don't mean smelled it once

Whale

I find Opiums vocabulary quite rad man :/

It may be hard to understand at first but

That means we can all learn new words and expand our own vocabulary ^^

Theflamre said:
yea I can understand that dorkling but most people have not spent a good amount of time cooking human when I said good amount of time I don't mean smelled it once
Ah.

I didn't see that it said it smelled like 'normal stew'.

And im shore that Asura was scarred from her experience.

The smell, sight, sounds.

She remembers every single detail way too well.

dorkling said:
Ah.
I didn't see that it said it smelled like 'normal stew'.

And im shore that Asura was scarred from her experience.

The smell, sight, sounds.

She remembers every single detail way too well.
not all humans smell the same while cooking and the difference is my character did just burn the people he cooked them with herbs and stuff

dorkling said:
Whale
I find Opiums vocabulary quite rad man :/

It may be hard to understand at first but

That means we can all learn new words and expand our own vocabulary ^^
Nah it's just annoying and tedious.

Theflamre said:
Yeah that's why I slipped in the detail of it smelling like human flesh being poorly masked by a stew.

I still think burnt human would have a distinct smell, It's like, you set up the grill and you know you can smell that steak

And also Serna's been on the battlefield, I'm sure he's smelled rotting flesh, and burning humans before.

its ok to know how to use those words just don't go on the internet and go somewhere where understanding is key and use you opiums vocabulary

Theflamre said:
not all humans smell the same while cooking and the difference is my character did just burn the people he cooked them with herbs and stuff
Yea i understand that ^^

But I do have reasoning so please respect it dear uwu

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yeah that's why I slipped in the detail of it smelling like human flesh being poorly masked by a stew.
I still think burnt human would have a distinct smell, It's like, you set up the grill and you know you can smell that steak

And also Serna's been on the battlefield, I'm sure he's smelled rotting flesh, and burning humans before.

[/QUOTE]
it is not rotting its being cooked and you would think so but burning muscle smells like beef

dorkling said:
Yea i understand that ^^
But I do have reasoning so please respect it dear uwu
I respect it and I'm fine I'm just mentioning it here for giggles

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]WELP- I WOULDN'T KNOW MATE. I'M NOT ACTUALLY A CANNIBAL
jk, jk

[/QUOTE]
ITS A SCIENCE THING the burning sinew is just the same as a cows sinew there for it smells like beef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back