• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

RaikuKawisa said:
Elodie. She is a mage right?
Sorceress uwu

I mean

I dont think she'd beat him up cx

Unless he was being asshole advancements on her and shet

You might get some glares from Seitsu tho. Who knows.

RaikuKawisa said:
((Btw, you guys having a mini-storyline in the RP is cool and all, but when you are using all of your characters to post with, it kinda cuts out a lot of chance for others to interact :( ))
I totally get that, we planned our whole intro out though )));

I'm sorry ))): We'll tone it down

Last edited by a moderator:
RaikuKawisa said:
meh, I would have loved it if Roman had stopped him from hitting Elodie but there was no chance :(
To be honest, we just used Renkei and Serna cuz they were already in the doorway from Renkei's intro post

Sorry ):

Angelostar4 said:
Granted... having Rex telling them to stop fighting what's a good option in my opinion. Jinkuro though.... doesn't give a single shit.
LOL Jinkuro is so savage he just walks right out and past them

Angelostar4 said:
Rex seeing the 'action' laid out before him, he walks outside. "STOP FIGHTING!!" He yelled at the four. Truth be told, he hates when other people fight... it made him somewhat upset really. Some tears come down his face, but he use his scarf to clean them up.
I MADE MY BABY CRY, IM SO SORRY BABY

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]LOL Jinkuro is so savage he just walks right out and past them
I MADE MY BABY CRY, IM SO SORRY BABY

[/QUOTE]
Ah... it's so fun to be him. Also, No fighting!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I'm so tempted to just step in and smother Rex but JKSDFJASDJFSAJFDKL I CAN'T, I WAIT FOR OTHER PEOPLE

[/QUOTE]
You better enjoy the amount of child Rex... he'll be a grown man soon enough.

Im very interested in joining this rp. But, I was wondering if I could have a fairy race introduced. They'd be nomadic, and very few but, I have a character id like to use for this and was wondering if it was ok.

@Angelostar4, your onion knight, what line of royalty does she serve? The Cromwell Isles has a large number of magic users, so it would make sense if their knightly order had access to it. Having Cecilia hail from there could lead to her knowing one or both of my Tower mages.

(Also, FFT is the bomb-diggity.)

*facepalms and smiles*

marmar158 said:
@Angelostar4, your onion knight, what line of royalty does she serve? The Cromwell Isles has a large number of magic users, so it would make sense if their knightly order had access to it. Having Cecilia hail from there could lead to her knowing one or both of my Tower mages.
(Also, FFT is the bomb-diggity.)
I might be interested in making a character using your Cromwell Tower. Whatare the bare basics i need to know before I go read the post in detail?

RaikuKawisa said:
*facepalms and smiles*
I might be interested in making a character using your Cromwell Tower. Whatare the bare basics i need to know before I go read the post in detail?
I'd be honored if you did!

-Cromwell Tower, is located on the largest of a four-island independent principality, it's about as large as a small city, and can serve as a refuge for civilians under siege, the current Archmagus is Ahriman Kyras.

- Every race and every magic practitioner is welcome, and instructors rotate to individual students until they find a few that fit their needs.

- Each student joins as an initiate and tests to become an adept, and then a magus.

gotta go, will be on phone, pm me with questions if you'd like.

Kleopatris said:
Im very interested in joining this rp. But, I was wondering if I could have a fairy race introduced. They'd be nomadic, and very few but, I have a character id like to use for this and was wondering if it was ok.
You may want to PM the RP owner directly about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back