[The Grid] OOC

Does anyone have a copy of Miashara's ST notes, or can get them? Arynne, I'm going to have to beat you for making me curious enough to read the game.

Eh. Depending on how this reads through, I might end up with enough general info to pull it off anyways. Give me a day or two to finish reading through/mulling it over and I'll probably voluneteer to ST this. Since Arynne is trying to volun-told me. :P

So, it took you all two years to get to this point, with an arm sticking out of a guys body. Fun story so far, actually.

Mia left it in a decent place for someone else to pick up. Anyone interested in having me do so? I'd need a nigh unanimous vote though, I don't want to upset anyone.

That I'm interested goes without saying, considering that I shamelessly dangled this in front of you. :D

Guys...we want to last long enough to Exalt, right?

puss-in-boots.png

I know I was a bit silent just before, but I would be interested in the game continuing. I know I couldn't quite get a read on where Miashara was exactly going.

I've got some ideas on that, so no worries. :)

Even if I don't get Miashara's notes, I've already mapped out who and what the Castle is and a few other important things.

--Edit

Apparently, without Miashara blessing the transfer of ST permissions over to someone else, no other ST can pick up this game, because of the rules on ST is law in their world.

What'll have to happen is I'd submit for a new game and then link back over to these threads. Also, I'd apologize because you'd be moving on to The Grid: Reloaded without the One. :P

Lochar said:
I've got some ideas on that, so no worries. :)
Even if I don't get Miashara's notes, I've already mapped out who and what the Castle is and a few other important things.

--Edit

Apparently, without Miashara blessing the transfer of ST permissions over to someone else, no other ST can pick up this game, because of the rules on ST is law in their world.

What'll have to happen is I'd submit for a new game and then link back over to these threads. Also, I'd apologize because you'd be moving on to The Grid: Reloaded without the One. :P
This is correct, we are not allowed to give you a game with out the storyteller's blessing, however there is nothing against making another The Grid game and pointing over to these threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back