• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Going Away Club - OOC

Announcement Time!
The post is up and it's almost the end of Judgment Day! Thanks to everyone who created a character for this role play, and I will now say who all is accepted!
Blitzy Blitzy , Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom , The Hero The Hero , SheepKing SheepKing , WinterGreen WinterGreen , Yumiko Yumiko , Almost Watson Almost Watson , Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , madame moiselle madame moiselle , and mikko mikko !

Thank you everyone else who has applied and I apologize to those who weren't accepted. I hope we can do something else in the future!

With everything now settled, I hope everyone will enjoy role playing (I am also sorry about my role playing skills, I haven't written in awhile!) Thank you all for creating characters, again! Have a good rest of the night and I look forward to see how this goes!​

Announcement Time!
The post is up and it's almost the end of Judgment Day! Thanks to everyone who created a character for this role play, and I will now say who all is accepted!
Blitzy Blitzy , Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom , The Hero The Hero , SheepKing SheepKing , WinterGreen WinterGreen , Yumiko Yumiko , Almost Watson Almost Watson , Chimney Swift Chimney Swift , madame moiselle madame moiselle , and mikko mikko !

Thank you everyone else who has applied and I apologize to those who weren't accepted. I hope we can do something else in the future!

With everything now settled, I hope everyone will enjoy role playing (I am also sorry about my role playing skills, I haven't written in awhile!) Thank you all for creating characters, again! Have a good rest of the night and I look forward to see how this goes!​

You sound so formal xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back