• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE GODS MAKE NO MISTAKES: ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

KAOS

I'm back I'm back I'm back
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.webp

WELCOME ALL :)

Last edited:
Are trans-women (or trans-men if you care about the biology of our ocs) allowed or is it strictly ciswomen?

Are trans-women (or trans-men if you care about the biology of our ocs) allowed or is it strictly ciswomen?
I was fairly certain this question was going to pop up. I almost wrote an explanation to what I was thinking. But to answer your question
You can be a trans woman but you can not be a trans man wishing to be a part of Athena's children. Which might be interesting because when they cross the boundary they will become their true selves. Trans people in general. Heck the whole Roman/Green mythology they are everywhere! So I mean I honestly don't care and don't really do gender politics.

I actually could be completely wrong I admit this. But I believe there is a roman/greek myth out there where children are born female and have to choose to be a man.
Then they go off to train somewhere special. I mean I could be astronomically false and shame the entire mythos but I doubt it.

Sorry I may have muddled up my explanation but in the long run yes. You can make a character like that. No prob

I was fairly certain this question was going to pop up. I almost wrote an explanation to what I was thinking. But to answer your question
You can be a trans woman but you can not be a trans man wishing to be a part of Athena's children. Which might be interesting because when they cross the boundary they will become their true selves. Trans people in general. Heck the whole Roman/Green mythology they are everywhere! So I mean I honestly don't care and don't really do gender politics.

I actually could be completely wrong I admit this. But I believe there is a roman/greek myth out there where children are born female and have to choose to be a man.
Then they go off to train somewhere special. I mean I could be astronomically false and shame the entire mythos but I doubt it.

Sorry I may have muddled up my explanation but in the long run yes. You can make a character like that. No prob
Cool cool, thanks!

Cool cool, thanks!
Not a problem. It was Caeneus I was thinking of. The myth.
I look forward to seeing what you have. If you have any questions please let me know.
Yeah I tried to go without coffee this morning it didn't really work out lol I broke down and got a extra large coffee down the road
My head is swimming language escapes me

Not a problem. It was Caeneus I was thinking of. The myth.
I look forward to seeing what you have. If you have any questions please let me know.
Yeah I tried to go without coffee this morning it didn't really work out lol I broke down and got a extra large coffee down the road
My head is swimming language escapes me
Lmfao

I know but could you explain more please?
Yes, I can! :) So the attuned element will impact the color your attire will change when you cross into the frame.
Green, Orange, Blue, White.

This will sort of navigate your journey through training. Perhaps the skills you may more align yourself with. Powers you may get down the road because I mean your not mortal anymore but your not a god. But Athena gifts her children something at graduation.

Sorry it was so simple. I was very sleepy . It's something that can develop or you can make something special up too I'm open.

Yes, I can! :) So the attuned element will impact the color your attire will change when you cross into the frame.
Green, Orange, Blue, White.

This will sort of navigate your journey through training. Perhaps the skills you may more align yourself with. Powers you may get down the road because I mean your not mortal anymore but your not a god. But Athena gifts her children something at graduation.

Sorry it was so simple. I was very sleepy . It's something that can develop or you can make something special up too I'm open.
So I could choose any of the nature signs for Niko and it doesn't matter their zodiac sign? (Just clarifying)

Hello hello, I've been away for a bit but I'm back now. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be adding more information to the main page today. I'll be doing that throughout the next few weeks before we start to give everyone a grounded storyline to enter when we start. :) I'm really looking forward to roleplaying in a few weeks with you all :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back